• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Courtside 2002
  3. What injuries have your players sustainted? II

User Info: Galaxy_Heel

Galaxy_Heel
10 years ago#111
Antonio Daniels - torn ACL
Currently playing: Halo 3, Red Alert 3, and Guitar Hero: World Tour

User Info: MasterAshKetchem

MasterAshKetchem
10 years ago#112
Scottie Pippen - broken finger
95% of all Zelda players are afraid of wallmasters. The other 5% are lying.
ACCF FC: 0989-5874-7825 James @ Funky

User Info: Aoke_Jccount

Aoke_Jccount
10 years ago#113
Shawn Kemp - Herpes
"My name's Al Harrington. I GET BUCKETS" - Gus Johnson

User Info: Galaxy_Heel

Galaxy_Heel
10 years ago#114
Sam Cassel - sprained knee
Currently playing: Halo 3, Red Alert 3, and Guitar Hero: World Tour

User Info: Galaxy_Heel

Galaxy_Heel
10 years ago#115
dwayne wade - fractured nose
Currently playing: Halo 3, Red Alert 3, and Guitar Hero: World Tour

User Info: MasterAshKetchem

MasterAshKetchem
10 years ago#116
Happy 4/20
95% of all Zelda players are afraid of wallmasters. The other 5% are lying.
ACCF FC: 0989-5874-7825 James @ Funky

User Info: Galaxy_Heel

Galaxy_Heel
10 years ago#117
Mo Williams - strained calf muscle
Currently playing: Halo 3, Red Alert 3, and Guitar Hero: World Tour

User Info: Aoke_Jccount

Aoke_Jccount
10 years ago#118
Ming Yao - Hairline fracture
OJ DA JUICEMAN
AYE OKAY BURRR SO ICY ENTERTAINMENT GUCCI

User Info: untrustfuI

untrustfuI
10 years ago#119
Michael Jordan - Space Jam
No, that is an uppercase "i,"
NOT a lowercase "L."

User Info: Golden_Key33

Golden_Key33
10 years ago#120
Hello old topic.
http://img.imgcake.com/yodawg.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Courtside 2002
  3. What injuries have your players sustainted? II
  • Topic Archived