• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
  3. Playing right now as prep for DE3

User Info: Keuleman

Keuleman
7 years ago#1
Yeah, like the title says, have been playing Deus Ex 1 now for the past few weeks (on Playstation 2).

I do own the game on computer but decided to buy it again for PS2. It has been 10 years since I played the computer Deus Ex.

Despite the well-known changes made to the PS2 version which many find inferior to the computer version I actually prefer the PS2 version.
Don't want to make this a new PS2 vs PC discussion, though... I just found DE1 very enjoyable again, it is so complex, something I miss in modern games. Played 6 straight hours yesterday, it is still very engaging.

Anyone else playing this again on computer or PS2 in wait for DE3? Next, I am going to have a new go on Invisible War which I bought again for Xbox (now have it twice, once in German, once in English, both for the original Xbox)... the German translation kinda sucked.
This is my sig. There are many sigs but this one's mine.

User Info: Keuleman

Keuleman
7 years ago#2
No one cares, I know... finished the game yesterday evening. Great!

Now on for Invisible War on my original Xbox (played that for over 3 hours yesterday evening, aaaah).
This is my sig. There are many sigs but this one's mine.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
  3. Playing right now as prep for DE3
  • Topic Archived