• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sexxyboyy

sexxyboyy
8 years ago#1
Hey guys, I noticed that someone has a save file out here that you can download. Is there a new game + option where you can carry over guns, gadgets and stats?
I believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as my saviour and am 100% proud of it.

User Info: KrossRoads

KrossRoads
8 years ago#2
On the PS2 version, there's nothing like a new game plus mode. The save seems to be at the end of the game, where you choose which of the three endings to go for. I assume it's there for people who don't want to play the game, but want to see the new graphics of the ending movies on the PS2 version.

The only things that are unlocked are the the different ending movies, which once you see them you can watch them from the main menu. I think it's called "Extras" or maybe in the options menu. It's there somewhere.

As for starting a new game but wanting more, you could always activiate cheat mode and give yourself all the addons for each of your weapons, or increase all your skills to max level. (Oddly enough, you can't give yourself extra augmentation canisters or aug upgrades) However, having full skills and weapon mods should make everything easy enough to do anything in the game. I imagine you want to see some of the stuff you missed in the first game?

*MAJOR Spoilers*
Did your brother survive the attack on the hotel? He can, if you leave by the front door.
Did Jock survive? There is a way to stop him from being blown up involving a little detective work. (Also you get to hear one of the funniest lines in the game, an emotionless JC trying to put emotion into the words "A Bomb!")
Did Stanton Dowd survive? There's a dose of ambrosia on the ship for him.
Did you kill Anna and Gunther via brute force or by using their self destruct code words? You can learn Anna's by hacking the computers on your last exit from the UNATCO base. Gunther's you acquire by having Jaime stay behind to spy for you.
Did you let the man on the plane talk to you, or did you kill him, or did Anna kill him for you? He has an interesting thing to say.
There's two different endings for the daughter of the Ton hotel manager. She can either stay there with daddy, or run off, where you'll see her when you go to rescue Savage's daughter at the gas station. The key is whether or not you give her father a weapon and let him kill JoJo, or you kill him yourself.
Were you nice to the marine in the New York bar? If you were, he makes getting into the shipyard easier.
How did you handle Maggie Chow? If you let her trick you, she'll show up for a sword duel later.
Did you visit Jock's apartment in Hong Kong? He's not home, but he's well stocked with supplies for you to borrow.
Did you KO or kill most of the NSF soldiers in the first couple levels? A bloodbath will make most everyone happy, a humane solution will make them disappointed, but Paul will feel better.
Consider installing the aug canisters you didn't before, just to try them out. My favorite is the spy drone in the head spot. It may be almost useless to spy with, but that EMP suicide attack can remove cameras, turrents, spiders, and bots after an upgrade or two.
If you kill the guard that comes up to the top of the statue in the first level, you can get his gun with no ammo. Also, Manderly will be suspicious.
Did you rescue Gunther in the first level? Dialogue changes if you do or don't.
Did you meet Lucious DeBeers in Emmeret's apartment? How about the old eshelon system with the face? They're both there for the finding.
There's many more, that's just the few that I can think of.
"Why, I never!" "You should, it's fun"

User Info: sexxyboyy

sexxyboyy
8 years ago#3
Awesome info man! Thanks a bunch!
I believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as my saviour and am 100% proud of it.

User Info: KrossRoads

KrossRoads
8 years ago#4
No problem! I missed a few things, so don't be afraid to try everything and anything.
"Why, I never!" "You should, it's fun"
  • Topic Archived