• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
  3. Hate to be a annoying poster but this game is ground-breaking should have got9.0

User Info: XXXSLEEPYHEADXX

XXXSLEEPYHEADXX
9 years ago#1
this game got s*** ratigns cause of the crap graphics and frameate

but any deus ex fan would argee who cares

i beat it yesterday for the 5th time already starting a new game and finding new things

classic voice acting classic story epic gameplay

User Info: Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon
9 years ago#2
This is my favourite PS2 game by far. It's amazing how far ahead it was for it's time, and it's tragic that in some ways no game has even matched it since, let alone bettered it.
When you've finished here, don't forget to visit:
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/

User Info: KrossRoads

KrossRoads
9 years ago#3
It's just a sign of the times. Today's gamers are all interested in graphics, not gameplay or plots or character development... you know, the things that make a game great. Most of the old school gamers love this game though, for the reasons stated above.
"Why, I never!" "You should, it's fun"

User Info: XXXSLEEPYHEADXX

XXXSLEEPYHEADXX
9 years ago#4
damn straight krossroads

User Info: tonicpalin

tonicpalin
9 years ago#5
yeah... well.. go blame the guys who prefer quake 3 or something.

User Info: TheSawtoothGrin

TheSawtoothGrin
9 years ago#6
I didn't get my hands on this game until about 2 years ago. It fast became my favorite game of all time.
thc>thc>thc>thc>thc>thc>thc>thc>thc>thc>thc>thc>thc>thc>th

User Info: bowiefanperson

bowiefanperson
9 years ago#7
I just got it today and I love it so much.
Little Big Planet level "Some good platforming" please heart both author and the level (it's a legitimate level, but I need the trophy).

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
9 years ago#8
dunno why i decided to visit this board today out of the blue, but i'm glad i did.

i'm with you guys. i first played this exactly a year ago and i really think its one of my top 2 best ps2 games, the other being kings field IV. just so much crammed into this game that replay value is through the roof.

looking forward to playing this again and choosing to go 'bad' instead of 'good'
MWR: 1480 2571 4854
"I'm quite alright, Barbara. I ran it under a cold tap."

User Info: brute_strength

brute_strength
9 years ago#9
I was drawn right into it from the start and it turned out to be one of the best games I've played. Absolutely love it. It still holds true today.
U.S.A.F.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
  3. Hate to be a annoying poster but this game is ground-breaking should have got9.0
  • Topic Archived