• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
  3. Anyone still playing this great game?

User Info: XXXSLEEPYHEADXX

XXXSLEEPYHEADXX
9 years ago#21
just beat it yesterday with the tong ending.

User Info: Deathgyunos

Deathgyunos
9 years ago#22
I've just pulled it back out but, I am a bit upset that they are saying Mass Effect 2 is the start of RPG/Shooter. People have not played this game this game rules as an RPG we need to go on G4 message boards and remind ppl of this game.
FF3 FC: 2191 3094 3172

User Info: brute_strength

brute_strength
9 years ago#23
I agree...we definitely need to remind them of this one. I love all the different paths to the endings too!
U.S.A.F.

User Info: mogofwar913

mogofwar913
9 years ago#24
if my ps3 was bc i would be playing this

i hope they dont screw over 3 and also im tired of annoying pc elitists blaming deus ex 2 on us

User Info: KrossRoads

KrossRoads
9 years ago#25
They think Mass Effect 2 is the start?! Morons! What were they paying attention to when this game was flying around? This is Mass Effect's granddaddy, and you should always respect your elders.

However, I do think that ME2 is the event of a gaming trend where RPG traits are fusing with other genres. Like pretty soon super mario is gonna start leveling up so you can put points into "Jump" skills and moustache growth rates. More people are starting to like the idea of the game hero gaining better abilities that you choose after so much playing time on the player's part.
"Why, I never!" "You should, it's fun"

User Info: rwallacefan

rwallacefan
9 years ago#26
yep!

im also making a video playthrough of myself beating it :)

User Info: wtrldz2124

wtrldz2124
9 years ago#27
"Kerr Avon" hits the nail on the head. Between work, relationships, 2 bands, etc...etc... I don't have the time to spend that I used to playing video games. Still, I will visit this board occasionally and throw D Ex in and pick up wherever I left off...it's been so long I have no idea where I may be in the game at this point...but true classics never die.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
  3. Anyone still playing this great game?
  • Topic Archived