• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
  3. Anyone still playing this great game?

User Info: 0penyourmind

0penyourmind
9 years ago#11

I don't think Deus Ex is " fun " or anything, it's a game that should be taken seriously.

Kind of a bible actually.

User Info: Jc_denton02

Jc_denton02
9 years ago#12
<--- As you can tell I am a huge fan of the game. One of THE BEST story lines for the PS2 and gaming. I love everything from the enviroment, characters, and ending of the game. AMAZING
Gamefaqs: Where there's an opinion, there's a fight

User Info: KrossRoads

KrossRoads
9 years ago#13
I hear you, Openyourmind. Felt the same way about Resident Evil, but no one else seems to care about the drug companies turning grandma into the living dead.

Back on topic, I always try to get my buddies to watch me play this game, as it seems to appeal to a wide variety of gamers due to it being an FPS with RPG elements, having an engrossing story, and a main character in a trenchcoat with sunglasses. You can't ask for anything better.
"Why, I never!" "You should, it's fun"

0penyourmind
9 years ago#14

No you right, I think Deus Ex is merely the peak in the history of video games..

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
9 years ago#15
Forgot about this topic, but I guess that happens for older games a lot.

http://www.moddb.com/games/deus-ex/mods

Tons of mods there. You can check the addons and downloads tabs for some more stuff.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.

0penyourmind
9 years ago#16

Well there are still a few people around I guess.

User Info: Edzepplin

Edzepplin
9 years ago#17
I absolutly love this game. I could go on and on about how amazing and timeless this game is

0penyourmind
9 years ago#18

You're not the only one to feel that way dude :) .

User Info: 2DSprite

2DSprite
9 years ago#19
I haven't played it in awhile but have already beat it twice. Will play it again in the future!
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

User Info: XXXSLEEPYHEADXX

XXXSLEEPYHEADXX
9 years ago#20
this game is legendary
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
  3. Anyone still playing this great game?
  • Topic Archived