• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
  3. Anyone still playing this great game?

User Info: brute_strength

brute_strength
9 years ago#1
Just put it back in to play again and it's amazing the things you forget about after not having played it for a little bit. It also brings back a lot of memories of the very first time I played. Anyone playing this one again?
U.S.A.F.

User Info: dsagent7

dsagent7
9 years ago#2
i just beat it yesterday for the 2nd time.
Not changing top line of signature until ZOE 3 is released.
Not changing bottom line of signature until Godhand 2 is released.

User Info: o5pr3y

o5pr3y
9 years ago#3
I still play it. It's amazing. In fact my PS2 is set up just to play this and Half-Life
Silence is Golden, but Violence is Platinum
GT: Muh Ninja

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
9 years ago#4
You need to grab yourself the PC versions. They're dirt cheap and will run on any system that wasn't made in the stone age.

There's plenty of mods, custom campaigns to play and even people still playing multi-player for Deus Ex. For HL1, times everything stated above by over 9000 and that's the amount of content and population still around for it.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.

User Info: RGR490G

RGR490G
9 years ago#5
I just beat it for the first time today with the Helios ending
Quizno's - Mmm Toasty

User Info: Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon
9 years ago#6
>I still play it. It's amazing. In fact my PS2 is set up just to play this and Half-Life

DE is pretty much all I've used my PS2 for in the past few weeks. I've completed DE several times in the past few years (it's my favourite PS2 game), and I still enjoy replaying it. I'm currently partway through it, but I've not touched it in a while, as I've recently been spending my too limited* gaming time on Metroid Prime (Gamecube), and Jet Force Gemini (N64).

* Work, relationships, etc, mean that I have far less free time now then when I was young. And somehow, I seem to have less money now too!!!

DarkVandal, what are the best mods for the PC version of Deus Ex? I know about Shifter, Hotel Caridone (or whatever it's called), and TNM (The Nameless Mod), but what else would you recommened, please?
When you've finished here, don't forget to visit:
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/

User Info: 0penyourmind

0penyourmind
9 years ago#7

I still play it, and I probably won't stop ever!

You should definitely get the pc version though :).

User Info: SonOfChewbacca

SonOfChewbacca
9 years ago#8
I still play this and the PC version to this day.
MGO: Jill Sammich

User Info: 0penyourmind

0penyourmind
9 years ago#9

If only games like that could come out more often..

User Info: KrossRoads

KrossRoads
9 years ago#10
Add my name to that list as well, it's a hidden gem that's fun for just about anyone to play. It's hard to find a game of this quality for any platform.
"Why, I never!" "You should, it's fun"
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
  3. Anyone still playing this great game?
  • Topic Archived