• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin
  3. User Friendly?
BiohazardKoala 9 years ago#1
I am trying to stick a fork in my unplayed Game Cube games after all these years. Pikmin is up next alphabetically. I have to be honest that I am not big on puzzle games (certainly don't hate them). Will I be stuck on this for a while or should I be able to cruise through? Any tips?
SSBMaster11 9 years ago#2
It's not too hard of a game. They give you 30 days to collect the 30 ship parts, and quite early on, you find a radar that will help you locate them. If you know what you're doing, you can easily get 2-3 parts in a day, so I don't think getting 1 on average per day should be too much trouble.
Challenge Mode scores: 278(perfect!), 569 (perfect!), 433, 459, 299(perfect!) Overall: 2038
All the info is there, except the info that isn't there.
super_luigi16 9 years ago#3
While there is a decent amount of problem-solving, it's nothing severe and much of the game is tactical enemy fights. I've never been a fan of puzzle games myself, but this certainly plays more like a strategy/tactics game rather than a huge puzzle.
Luigi > Mario
SSBMaster11 9 years ago#4
Yeah, this isn't really a puzzle game, as much as it is a...i don't know...real time strategy?
Challenge Mode scores: 278(perfect!), 569 (perfect!), 433, 459, 299(perfect!) Overall: 2038
All the info is there, except the info that isn't there.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin
  3. User Friendly?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A