• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin
  3. What are some of your Challenge Mode scores?
super_luigi16 9 years ago#1
I just played through all 5 for the first time in probably five years (?), and I was wondering what is "good" by board standards. I think the highest I got was 349 on the Forest of Hope, but I don't remember any of my other scores off of the top of my head =P I'll post them once I bother to turn on my GCN again.
Luigi > Mario
SSBMaster11 9 years ago#2
I'm not too good at Challenge Mode, I've only gotten perfect in one of them. See my sig for my scores. I'm pretty sure that's up to date-I haven't played it in a while.

If you're looking for good scores, I believe perfects are 278 for IS, 569 for FoH, 482 for FN, (something that has never been achieved, and probably never will) for DS, and 299 for FT. DS, however, has gotten up in the mid-600s. It's pretty ridiculous.

If you're interested in high scores in Challenge Mode, consider checking out some videos of it on youtube. I'm pretty sure there are videos of all of the perfect scores, and the current record on DS.
Challenge Mode scores: 278(perfect!), 569 (perfect!), 433, 459, 299(perfect!) Overall: 2038
All the info is there, except the info that isn't there.
_Hikari 9 years ago#3
SSBMaster11 posted...
If you're interested in high scores in Challenge Mode, consider checking out some videos of it on youtube. I'm pretty sure there are videos of all of the perfect scores, and the current record on DS.

The current best DS video shows a 653 run, the highest known is 688. Otherwise everything else is maxed.
Pikmin Challenge Mode : 278 / 569 / 482 / 645 / 299 and 6 Days completion - Pikmin2: 7 Days and some challenge mode WRs
http://www.youtube.com/user/xHaibara
super_luigi16 9 years ago#4
Wow, I can't even believe that people get perfects on anything (well, I kinda figured Impact Site, but not the others)...goes to show how much of a fail Pikmin fan I am xD
Luigi > Mario
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin
  3. What are some of your Challenge Mode scores?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A