• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin
  3. Just watched himajin's 6 day run
jimmypikmin 9 years ago#1
Absolutely mesmerising! I did the 9 day challenge a few years ago before I went to uni, but whilst there I don't have any games consoles so am pretty out of touch with games. Only really looked back at Pikmin with the news of Pikmin 3 being released, and to find someone's finally beat 9 days, let alone 6 days! Incredible

After all these years of 9 days being the best... it's an achievement on a par with man landing on the moon!
SSBMaster11 9 years ago#2
Yeah, and a few days ago, they finally got Pikmin 2 down from 8 days to 7! A new glitch (well, a new application of an old glitch) was found that allows you to get blues on Day 3, which allows for Perplexing Pool to be beaten in 1 day, instead of 2.
Challenge Mode scores: 278(perfect!), 569 (perfect!), 433, 459, 299(perfect!) Overall: 2038
All the info is there, except the info that isn't there.
jimmypikmin 9 years ago#3
Brilliant! So is this in the discovery only stage or has the single day completion been done?
SSBMaster11 9 years ago#4
It's been done. Here's a video that shows all 7 days combined into one video (with the caves cut out)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYxrWMt8n28
Challenge Mode scores: 278(perfect!), 569 (perfect!), 433, 459, 299(perfect!) Overall: 2038
All the info is there, except the info that isn't there.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin
  3. Just watched himajin's 6 day run
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A