• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin
  3. How am I doing?
JoshDrmr 9 years ago#1
I'm up to Day 12 with 14 parts collected (1 from Impact Site, 4 from Forest of Hope, and all 9 from Forest Navel). Am I in good shape if I'm just attempting a standard 30-parts-in-30-days playthrough?
do_0m 9 years ago#2
Of course. You only need one part per day. However, I think you can push yourself a little more and get something like one part and half of another part in the same day. You know, like get a part then bomb down a wall, or start pikmin on a bridge and get a part while they build it.

Distant Spring is harder than any of the other areas. Fortunately, there are two easy parts very close to where you start, and one semi-easy part only a short distance away. And there's a very difficult enemy there.

spoilers on the enemy

He's in a giant egg surrounded by a radial pattern in a circle. You'd definitely know when you see it. He attacks your onions if you awaken him.

He's completely optional, so you probably shouldn't fight him.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin
  3. How am I doing?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A