The Mango discussion thread

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Melee
  3. The Mango discussion thread

User Info: Phoenixmon2

Phoenixmon2
6 months ago#31
I'm gonna say Hugo's neutral is not good anymore, he's actually better at punishing these days lol

User Info: Fire_Plover

Fire_Plover
6 months ago#32
guess I overhyped myself for being able to watch this, at this point basically a less stacked socal local top 8

-got to see one set of leffen's marth
-mango got drunk and lost offstream x2
-absolute garbage tier drunk commentary. nothing against drunk commentary but we dont need leffen -spending multiple sets just making fun of missed tech and s***. he basically spent half of squid/fiction s***ting on squid and telling him to sd and end the set
-nobody stepped up besides army and there's no top top talent left to beat anyways
-westballz played good in loser's but dropped out in top 8 anyways because he wasn't feeling good

oh well, at least swedish will probably make gf and fiction is still in.
blip blip

User Info: Phoenixmon2

Phoenixmon2
6 months ago#33
Mango + alcohol will ruin anything

User Info: The Great 0ne

The Great 0ne
6 months ago#34
Yeah this was the biggest waste of time ever lol. All hype for nothing.
Sig.

User Info: KalimariX8

KalimariX8
6 months ago#35
Top 8 was lackluster to say the least lol. If anything it was cool to see kzhu place so well. Also kinda drunk wanted to see army do well
member of the sam jackson alliance
Kalimari

User Info: KalimariX8

KalimariX8
6 months ago#36
AHHHHH SYROX'S final two stocks on kzhu game 2 on fd was the best thing ive seen in months. Holy crap syrox is nuts
member of the sam jackson alliance
Kalimari

User Info: MaskedSheik

MaskedSheik
6 months ago#37
How many drunk johns do we take into account here? I didn't watch any of singles (RIP Europe time zone differences) but seeing results like Fiction beating S2J and Kalamazhu beating SFAT makes me pretty hype for those players but also curious if booze played a part
I like this guy - Shiny Mewtwo
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Melee
  3. The Mango discussion thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived