• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors
  3. Savefile rejected???

User Info: mopiee

mopiee
4 months ago#1
Contribution Detail
Contribution Type Save
Status Rejected
Status Detail Rejected for posting on GameFAQs
Submission ID 45757
Contrib Desc Digimon World 2003 PlayStation PS3 Virtual Memory Card Save (ZIP) (Europe).zip ()
Submit Time (GMT) 2019-04-23 19:53:59
Game ID 562323
Game Digimon World 3 (PS)

Why? It's the first PS3 virtual memory card for that game to be posted. So there would be zero reason to reject it.

This savefile is meant for people who want to experience the game fresh, but take the endless grinding out of it by giving some extra headstart boosts.

This ultimate save is for the PAL version of Digimon World (200)3 and it contains the following features:

- Saved at the start of the game (the first possible savepoint).

- Every Starter Digimon unlocked and at LV 1

- 9999999 Bit (money)

- All Items x99 (NO key items, except for the card bag)

- All Armour x99

- All Weapons x99 (Inc Epic Weapons)

- All Accessories x99

- Every Trading Card x9

User Info: ZeoKnight

ZeoKnight
4 months ago#2
What is the reason of the rejection?

Based on your contribution description, you wrote Digimon World 2003 as the game title, which is the official PAL title of Digimon World 3. GameFAQs team may misunderstood that as different game, hence the rejection. Perhaps you could add an explanation that both titles point towards the same game.
First FOTM won 05/26/2017, FOTM wins/attempts: 3/4, first ROTM won 01/06/2018, ROTM wins/attempts: 1/5
First COTM won 08/10/2018

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
4 months ago#3
ZeoKnight posted...
What is the reason of the rejection?

mopiee posted...

Anyhow my guess is that long description. GameFAQs won't post descriptions like that for some reason, even if it comes at the cost an accurate description of the save file. So no line-broken bulleted lists.

But that's assuming that description is 1-to-1 what you submitted, which I doubt.

What is particularly interesting is that the game doesn't have any PSN releases according to the release data for the game. Maybe that's why?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps/562323-digimon-world-3/data
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/fexbndS

User Info: FishOfPain

FishOfPain
2 months ago#4
Eevee-Trainer posted...
What is particularly interesting is that the game doesn't have any PSN releases according to the release data for the game. Maybe that's why?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps/562323-digimon-world-3/data

Sorry for bumping a two-month-old topic, but this got me curious!

I don't think that's the problem. I did some checks too and found that other games in similar situations has save files. Like Breath of Fire 3;
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps/196817-breath-of-fire-iii/data
It's in the same situation in the database with no PS3 version found.

But since the PS3 should be compatible with most PS1 games it'd be strange for them to reject it because of that. I'd guess it's more likely to be the name mixup or length of the description.
"You're a jerk, Dent"
Wowbagger from The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

User Info: beibin

beibin
1 week ago#5
I submitted a save file for Mega Man Zero 2 but it was rejected. No reason given. Why would they do that? Would be useful to know what the problem was so that I can fix it.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
1 week ago#6
beibin posted...
I submitted a save file for Mega Man Zero 2 but it was rejected. No reason given. Why would they do that? Would be useful to know what the problem was so that I can fix it.

Yeah, the lack of a rejection reason is always the most annoying. :/
My Social Server, Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/dF2cmz8
My PMD Rescue Server: https://discord.gg/E57gMQq

ZeoKnight
1 week ago#7
beibin posted...

Could you post the submission report as TC did in the first post?
First FOTM won 05/26/2017, FOTM wins/attempts: 3/4, first ROTM won 01/06/2018, ROTM wins/attempts: 1/5

User Info: beibin

beibin
6 days ago#8
ZeoKnight posted...
beibin posted...

Could you post the submission report as TC did in the first post?

Sure thing.

Contribution Type Save
Status Rejected
Submission ID 46146
Contrib Desc mmz2.sps ()
Submit Time (GMT) 2019-09-10 05:50:20
Game ID 589660
Game Mega Man Zero 2 (GBA)

The save contains normal and hard mode clear data with all cyber elves grown as well as all forms and EX skills obtained. For each game type, there are three saves with various degrees of cyber elf usage: none, permanent upgrade and all.

ZeoKnight
5 days ago#9
When I look at the saves page of that game, there are already many saves that have similar description as yours. Maybe that's one of the reasons why it was rejected.

The save contains normal and hard mode clear data with all cyber elves grown as well as all forms and EX skills obtained. For each game type, there are three saves with various degrees of cyber elf usage: none, permanent upgrade and all.

You may want to resubmit the file with that description as note, but make it more concise. Regardless, I'm not sure if my suggestion can help you on this case.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors
  3. Savefile rejected???
  • Post New Message