• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors
  3. Trouble Uploading Save File (Supposed Duplication)

User Info: hisroyalbonkess

hisroyalbonkess
2 months ago#1
Hello, I am trying to upload my 100% save file for Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, but it got rejected for supposedly being too similar or identical to another save file. That is untrue. My save file has quite literally everything done in the game. There is no more to obtain or do. The other save files do not have this level of completion, either missing trophies, finishing commands, or more. I was really excited to share this file, as I've been chipping away at it for a while.

I was told that if it's labeled as Duplicate, I shouldn't submit it again. What should I do?
I'm Riding The Gravy Train.

User Info: SBAllen

SBAllen
2 months ago#2
If you're submitting a "fully complete" save for a game that already has one labeled as such, you really need to use the Notes so that you can explain to us why your save is different/better/etc. Without that, we just have to go by the description which generally isn't enough to really make a call.
"Um, let's face it, you'd be better off staying at the Hilton."
http://facebook.com/GFAQS | http://twitter.com/GameFAQs

User Info: hisroyalbonkess

hisroyalbonkess
2 months ago#3
SBAllen posted...
If you're submitting a "fully complete" save for a game that already has one labeled as such, you really need to use the Notes so that you can explain to us why your save is different/better/etc. Without that, we just have to go by the description which generally isn't enough to really make a call.

Thank you! I'll try that when I get a chance. The moderation and admin staff for this site are great!
I'm Riding The Gravy Train.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors
  3. Trouble Uploading Save File (Supposed Duplication)
  • Topic Archived