• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eggbeater
  3. Eggbeater Social

User Info: powerman1426

powerman1426
1 year ago#111

User Info: Lifeless

Lifeless
11 months ago#112
Leaving it to me to clean up this mess, are you

I see how it is
This signature exists to make lines of text at the end of my post not look like a signature, which would probably otherwise be overlooked.

User Info: SuperLame

SuperLame
11 months ago#113
Yes I never clean my messes
}SuperLame{
100% Useless Or Your Money Back

Lifeless
10 months ago#114
Well, I'm not gonna do it either
I have my own messes, thank you
This signature exists to make lines of text at the end of my post not look like a signature, which would probably otherwise be overlooked.

powerman1426
10 months ago#115
We all have our messes, but if nobody cleans it up, we're gonna have a real mess here. I also dislike cleaning, so I'm just pointing it out, I'm not gonna actually clean it

Lifeless
10 months ago#116
Let's just shove all this mess over into SuperLame's room. She probably won't notice.

powerman1426
10 months ago#117
I'd rather not touch it. Maybe it'll take care of itself? It may gain sentience given time

Lifeless
10 months ago#118
Before it becomes smart enough to clean itself, there are so many things a dumb mess could do, that we may find ourselves in a hot mess. But that's all speculation. I agree, we should just leave it alone and see what happens.

SuperLame
8 months ago#119
brb sinking into the ocean
}SuperLame{

SuperLame
1 month ago#120
what a dumb mess
}SuperLame{