• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Herzog Zwei
  3. This game is so good it's unreal

User Info: keithmoon69

keithmoon69
7 years ago#1
I got into this game just last year and beat all 8 levels on all 4 tiers, and I still always go back to it, I even listen to the 8 music trax at times when I have a buzz. I don't know what to say other than it is just hard to believe how good and damned addictive the game is, for a game that originated in 1989!!. The only knock is the slowdown that occurs when many units are present but that can be accepted.

I hear they are remaking it to some effect, but I doubt it will be the same thing. My dream for this game is that they would use the same interface as the original ONLY with new levels.

To me this was the perfect formula, if only they had re-released the SAME game just with NEW levels I would play the game until I was carted out of here feet first.

User Info: scirocco16v

scirocco16v
7 years ago#2
Indeed. Still one of my favorite games of all time. And I got into it when it first came out on the Genesis.
All works are copyright protected. Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.
  1. Boards
  2. Herzog Zwei
  3. This game is so good it's unreal
  • Topic Archived