• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Herzog Zwei
  3. Herzog Zwei spiritual successor . . . and is in 3-D

User Info: funny80sguy

funny80sguy
9 years ago#1
Hi gang... I just came across an indie production of Herzog Zwei called Cyber-Wing. You can find it on www . cyber-wing . net

You are actually in the cockpit of PHIL (for whatever reason, they call it a ZOG) directing your units. They even have a super-infantry unit that is capable of climbing mountains and swimming underwater. It also has online multi-gaming capabilities as well.

I just wanted to give everybody a heads-up.
Even though the hippopotamus lacks a stinger for a tail, a truly wise man would rather be sat on by a bee. ~~Banacek

User Info: funny80sguy

funny80sguy
9 years ago#2
Come on guys! We have been talking about this for years! I would think you would be a just a tad excited. I guess I will just usurp control of the Red & Blue armies and properly lead them into the promise land.

Regards,
The Plaid General
Even though the hippopotamus lacks a stinger for a tail, a truly wise man would rather be sat on by a bee. ~~Banacek

User Info: InvisibleYogurt

InvisibleYogurt
9 years ago#3
I would have much preferred a full-scale, officially licensed XBLA/PSN remake, but guess this is the next best thing!

...Wait, why the hell isn't it in birds-eye view? Piece of crap. I'll stick to Guilty Gear 2 for my 3D Zwei action, thank you very much.

User Info: InvisibleYogurt

InvisibleYogurt
9 years ago#4
Oh yeah, and I couldn't download it because the guy's sales account seems to have been suspended. Something's definitely not right here.

User Info: CTVector

CTVector
8 years ago#5
Looks pretty cool, although a bit biased with all the Red Army footage in the Youtube gameplay video.

Where's the Blue Army love?

Ye who reads this is a fools folly...
http://users.ign.com/collection/Kin_Korn_Karn
  1. Boards
  2. Herzog Zwei
  3. Herzog Zwei spiritual successor . . . and is in 3-D
  • Topic Archived