• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
2pp3nd1x 8 years ago#1
Dumbest **** in any ****ing video game ever, and it's required to beat the ****ing game.
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk
Gsus_94 8 years ago#2
I feel your pain, I got this game on release day when I was like 7 or 8. I was stuck at that point for months because I wasn't coordinated enough lol. The Goron dancing in Seasons is far easier IMO
FC: 0473 7779 6792 | IGN: Melo
Bass_X0 8 years ago#3
save states are your friend.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN
Johi36 8 years ago#4
Haha, I knew this thread would make an appearance. :D
I'm playing Seasons first, so I'm not there yet, but I'm wondering if the quick save feature could help at all? Quickly save after each correct move? But I guess it's too fast...
I'm dreading this part. That and the feeding mini game.
Edit: I see I'm not alone with this idea. ;)
3DS FC: 2062 - 9486 - 5565
2pp3nd1x 8 years ago#5
I might come back to this game in the future, I quit for now and started minish cap.

I'm not opposed to rhythm in games but only when it's simple or the game is designed around it. I find it absurd that I can do most songs on expert drums for rockband but apparently I'm messing up pushing bba pause bbba when I'm doing it pretty much spot on.
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk
zinformant 8 years ago#6
Unless the 3DS controls it goofily, it is you being out of rhythm. The dance seems difficult but is easily mastered (though admittedly more difficult than the one in Subrosia).
While we count these petals to pluck them off a cosmos
The stem is likely to blast but never does the fate
yzman 8 years ago#7
I'm not looking forward to this at all....I suck at those kind of things.

If there is a way to save state abuse it, I will.
As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away
Golden_Torizo 8 years ago#8
Oh man the crap up and learn how to listen. You guys act as though your game world has come to an end simply because of a few musical notes.

Here's how to become proficient at the Goron Dances.

LISTEN TO THE SOUNDS

Okay, did everyone get that!

In order to beat the Gorons at their own game all you need to do is listen. That means turn off all external noises and have only the Goron music playing. **A word of warning... dont play the Red Goron first. You've been warned. If you happen to wander into his room, back the freak out..**

So, in a deftly quiet room the dance master will count down 3, 2, 1, and begin... you must pay strict attention to the length of the beats. If he says, DONNNG, DONNNG, BEEP. You say, the exact thing not DONG, DONNNNNG, BEEEEEEP. With the 1st DONG you'll be told your timing is off. So listen carefully, take your time, play the beat in your mind, then do it. Some are easy, some aren't there may be 2 in the bunch with about 7 moves, but even they can be done when you get better at the dancing. You'll have to get 6 without missing 3 so you'll have time to do it. JUST LISTEN, PLAY IN YOUR MIND, & PUNCH IT IN.
Go to FunTrivia.Com and play my quiz- Dragon Warrior I for Game Boy Color. Don't 4get to rate it! Thanks
Johi36 8 years ago#9
Yes, I remember playing it with my eyes closed and with ear phones. Sooner or later I always did it. Still kinda annoying.
3DS FC: 2062 - 9486 - 5565
2pp3nd1x 8 years ago#10
You guys make valid points and I learned something I didn't know (needing to hold the button down as opposed to just pushing it in time). I'll probably go back to this game eventually as I just beat minish cap but we'll see.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A