• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Patriarch105

Patriarch105
11 years ago#1
I just got this game and i think its hilarious how casual all these "CO's" are about sending so many soliders to their deaths.

User Info: ElBarto2003

ElBarto2003
11 years ago#2
And I still rank it above Fire Emblem. Now that's funny.
"I do not know with what kind of weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"
-Albert Einstein-

User Info: Patriarch105

Patriarch105
11 years ago#3
I like fire emblem better but personally i think both games are overly simplistic for tactics games. But then again my favorite tactics game is Vandal Hearts and that isent all that complicated.

User Info: Tinto

Tinto
11 years ago#4
Vandal Hearts = Awesome.

It gets even better though when you realize that Andy is one of the CO's doing this.

User Info: Pako Pako

Pako Pako
11 years ago#5
It's just a game... I'm sure Andy owns his own copy of "Global Thermo-Nuclear War".

-=PakoPako=-
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"

User Info: CO Mel

CO Mel
11 years ago#6
It's like the entire "This battle was fun" idea. Hahaha...
Kekkon-te, suteki da ne... - Raguna

User Info: ElBarto2003

ElBarto2003
11 years ago#7
Gotta love Rivals.
"Hey Eagle, how about we fight a little battle just to determine who's best?"
"Sure, I've still got some units left from TFB anyway, might as well send them to their deaths""
"Sweet! Your place or mine?"
"Yours, Sami's still keeping mine erm...occupied"

And so on...
"I do not know with what kind of weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"
-Albert Einstein-

CO Mel
11 years ago#8
Lovely.

User Info: Lusitano

Lusitano
11 years ago#9
Gotta love Rivals.

The first time I got to that mission, the only thought going through my head was a gigantic "For God's sake, do these guys even know that they have human lives on their hands?".

You can even imagine the soldiers talking to each other:

- So, who are we fighting against?
- We're going against our CO's rival?
- Why? Did we invaded them? Or are we being invaded? Was there some huge diplomatic incident that can now only be solved by war?
- No, not really. They just want to test out which one is the best by setting us up against each other.
- Ah, OK. It's a shame that I'll never be able to see the ones I love because I'll die here, but at least I know that our CO will have a good time.

Seriously...
Blame violence on video games? What are you, stupid?!
http://www.gamerevolution.com/features/violence_and_videogames

CO Mel
11 years ago#10
Sounds about right. Say...you coming back to the Hangman Lusitano? It's boring without you.
  • Topic Archived