• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doom 3
  3. What does this mean?...

User Info: KurtKokaine4

KurtKokaine4
5 years ago#1
Every now and then, you'll run across computer screens with this messase: "Power Outage. Backup Your Files", with the option of backing up someone's files on the computer. I've already played through the game once, and am on a 2nd run and have come across this, only to realize I don't think anything ever came of doing this. Surely there's some reward or something for selecting this option. I can't seem to find info in the FAQ's, so does anyone know what this does?
"I like graves. When I die, I want to be buried near one" _Angela "Silent Hill/Noisy Hill".

User Info: Psalm51

Psalm51
5 years ago#2
Good question but I think the answer is just as you suggested. I'm guessing that this was simply an attempt by the devs to add realism and humour to the game. IMHO the game needed more humour as I found playing it to be depressing... Check my review.
Red moon watching...
  1. Boards
  2. Doom 3
  3. What does this mean?...
  • Topic Archived