• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Doom 3
  3. Does Perfected Have Difficulty Settings?

User Info: TylerGamer84

TylerGamer84
6 years ago#1
I've been looking at vids of it and it looks amazing. I got the BFG Edition and while I thoroughly enjoyed it (my first time playing any Doom game), I'm thinking about grabbing the original version to play Perfected. The thing is in all the videos I've seen, they make it look like the difficulty is revved WAY up and I'm more or less a Normal mode kind of gamer. Do the regular difficulty settings still exist in the Perfected mod or are they replaced by the super hard mode I see in the vids?
We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese!

User Info: EternalWolf

EternalWolf
6 years ago#2
Just download Wulfen Texture Pack 2.0, Monoxead's textures and Sikkmod 1.2
As We Go...
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m82zjm.jpg

User Info: TylerGamer84

TylerGamer84
6 years ago#3
Yeah I got those and they are exactly what I was looking for. I did try out the Perfected Mod and will probably finish it eventually (got a little past the Enpro Plant) once I'm a little more used to the way the game plays. Never have been much of an FPS player. GoldenEye 007 and Perfect Dark when I was a kid and Singularity more recently is pretty much it.
We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese!

User Info: Hitman_Hearns

Hitman_Hearns
5 years ago#4
How do I install those mods?

Any links to them?

Which are the best mods?
"Life doesn't run away from nobody. Life runs at people."
-Joe Frazier
  1. Boards
  2. Doom 3
  3. Does Perfected Have Difficulty Settings?
  • Topic Archived