• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SSJ2Cyclone

SSJ2Cyclone
5 months ago#1
I have decided to play all my zelda games and finish with buying and playing breath of the wild. I thought I would share first and last playthrough experiences.

I got WW shortly after it came out and buy the time i got to the forsaken fortress I really liked the art style. I really enjoyed the combat and liked the addition of being able to pick up dropped weapons as well as countering. overall i thought i was a great game. Like many i wish there were a few more fast travel points. I distinctly remember nintendo officially stating they wanted it "to really feel like sailing in a vast ocean" so thats why it takes so long and u spend so much time sailing. now all of a sudden ww hd comes along and there is a fast sail theu couldnt be done due to hardware limittations pfft. Never got close to 100% this on my own didnt even find the nintendo gallery first time around. also the killing blow was supper shocking first time i saw it. it was pretty epic. i think both puzzles and combat are a good level for a zelda game.

did new game plus once or twice but it can hardly be called that.

last play through was fun got everything. I wanted to get. by now combat is super easy. maybe one day ill try some of these randomizers prob not this game though too many chests and other places for treasure.

not my fav but I love it as much as oot or mm

next up tp...
watch me work on twitch.tv/rjanime youtube.com/c/rjanime picarto.tv/rjanime

SSJ2Cyclone
5 months ago#2
oh one thing i left out there was a conceot for this game where link starts as a child then grows into an adult naturally over the course of the game. i woukd love to see this idea implemented into a game one day.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
5 months ago#3
As long as he can use fisticuffs I’m all for it.
Otherwise nah
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

SSJ2Cyclone
5 months ago#4
humm link with hand to hand combat mode sounds like it should be a thing
  • Topic Archived