• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  3. Something I recently discovered about the Red Wizzrobe...

User Info: Crazy4Metroid

Crazy4Metroid
8 months ago#1
The battle against the Wind Temple Mini-boss, the Red Wizzrobe can be a hectic and difficult one. With the Darknut, lower level Wizzrobe, Peahats, Kargarocks, etc, all hounding Link it can be hard to avoid losing hearts during the battle. However, I recently stumbled onto a behavior pattern of the Red Wizzrobe that makes the battle a breeze.

When the battle starts, the Red Wizzrobe will summon an additional Wizzrobe and a Darknut. You may be tempted to take out the Darknut first. Don't bother, instead leave the Darknut for absolute last. The lower level Wizzrobe will be the one summoning all the Peahats, Kargarocks, Moblins, etc. The Red Wizzrobe will generally keep attacking you with Fireballs, unless you kill the Darknut.

If you kill the Darknut first, the Red Wizzrobe will just summon another one. Plus you will end up giving the lower level Wizzrobe the time it needs to do some summoning of it's own. Ignore both the Darknut and Red Wizzrobe at first. Set your sites on the lower level Wiizrobe. Kill it as fast as you can, then go after the Red Wizzrobe next.

I noticed that the Red Wizzrobe will not summon any other enemies onto the battle field if it and the Darknut are the only enemies present. Once both Wizzrobes have fallen, you can deal with the Darknut without being hounded by any other enemies.
Ever had roasted Space Pirate? It tastes just like chicken! :D

User Info: Mr Hangman

Mr Hangman
7 months ago#2
Thanks for the tip.
What senses do we lack that we cannot see and cannot hear another world all around us? -Dune
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  3. Something I recently discovered about the Red Wizzrobe...
  • Topic Archived