• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  3. How many Mighty Darknuts are there and were can they be found?

User Info: Crazy4Metroid

Crazy4Metroid
6 months ago#1
I know that the two Darknuts that ambush Link in the room where the Master Sword was are both Mighty Darknuts. It is one of those two that I usually photograph for the Nintendo Gallery. The things is, I usually find that room a difficult place to snap the photo in as the space is tight and there isn't much breathing room. I would prefer to snap the photo later in a place that is more wide open and has more room to maneuver in.

Just how many Mighty Darknuts are there in the game and where can they be found?
Ever had roasted Space Pirate? It tastes just like chicken! :D
(message deleted)

User Info: metallicamad08

metallicamad08
6 months ago#3
You can find them twice after you get </the master sword> and in </Ganon's Tower.> After that you can't find them again.
(message deleted)

User Info: Crazy4Metroid

Crazy4Metroid
6 months ago#5
Hey just so I am absolutely sure. If I decide to wait until Gannon's tower to photograph a Mighty Darknut, only Darknuts that wear red armor and have a cape count as Mighty Darknuts for the figurine, right?
Ever had roasted Space Pirate? It tastes just like chicken! :D

User Info: beachbum13

beachbum13
6 months ago#6
Only the Darknuts with capes count towards the Mighty Darknut figurine. The color of their armor is irrelevant - they just need a cape.

Although, the person above is incorrect. In the maze in Ganon's Tower where you fight Phantom Ganon, there is one Mighty Darknut that respawn each time you leave and re-enter the room that it's in. That's the single Mighty Darknut in the game that will never disappear permanently when it's defeated.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  3. How many Mighty Darknuts are there and were can they be found?
  • Topic Archived