• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  3. two musketeers running through this again

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 year ago#21
Rupee farming is a go and so is a few other things to make last section more seamless
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: skater43

skater43
1 year ago#22
Did some chasing around myself today. Few more heart pieces (up to 10 full hearts now), few more treasure charts (15 now, and I've collected the treasure from all 15 already), passed the pictobox man's tests, so I'm fully trained, just stopped by Forest Haven for a firefly, so we'll be returning that to Windfall, traded a town flower for a sea flower, so started that sequence, few other odds and ends. Didn't find duder in the clouds to get the warp song, but not too concerned about that yet. Meanwhile, we'll see about clearing up some more misc events and minigames and such. Oh yeah, and at some point I suppose, go rescue Link's sister.
"Never again is what you swore the time before." - Depeche Mode, "Policy of Truth"

gamemaster712
1 year ago#23
I'm doing mostly figurines and side stuff...
Basically making final tedious quest manageable now....
Since I 5/8....
:P
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder

gamemaster712
1 year ago#24
About 70-80% figurines done.
Mostly left are a few bosses and some common enemies.

skater43
1 year ago#25
No figurines, but at least I have the delux pictobox now. :) Suppose I ought to take a picture of something and take it to the figurine guy just to get things rolling, whatever may come of it.

Otherwise, got another three heart pieces (10 3/4 now), few more treasure charts (think that puts me at 20, 16 of which I've collected the treasure for), got the aforementioned delux pictobox so done a couple of the pictobox side things on Windfall Island, found a couple of the other charts, got a guy on bomb island who wants to trade me a sickle moon flag (assuming I can come up with the necessary funds) and started beautifying Windfall (hence the lack of current funds). Oh, and also learned the Ballad of the Windfish, I mean, Gales and the day/night song (learned that one by accident, but hey, whatever it takes. I was going to water all the little trees, but the first one I went to, just east of Forest Haven requires a hookshot or something to get up to it, so figured I'd come back to that later. I have the deed to the cabana, too, but seems like I need the big ol' hammer to navigate that dungeon, so we'll come back to that down the road, too. So prolly go plunder the few charts I have, finish filling the pots in Windfall, then I guess go storm Forbidden Fortress.
"Never again is what you swore the time before." - Depeche Mode, "Policy of Truth"

gamemaster712
1 year ago#26
At this point I've got the entire ocean mapped so finding chart treasures is easier than ever.

skater43
1 year ago#27
Definitely. First couple I actually found while filling out the map (as soon as you get a chart, there's no reason not to open it up. Might as well make it visible while you're bopping around the islands), but since then, yeah, no problem locating them. And now that I have the warp song, hopping around the map is even easier.

Played a little more last night. Finished collecting the treasures from the charts I've found thus far, which gave me the funds to continue trading (until two of the guys wanted to give me a fountain idol for a big catch flag. Sorry, trying to trade up, not down) and decorate most of the town. Think I've only got a couple spots left to fill. I also did the first couple of puzzles at the cabana. Prolly one of those things that I'll stop by each time I'm in the area, do a couple more until they're all finished, at which point I may be ready to take on the little dungeon below it. Unfortunately, I'm working a day shift today, so living for work in a little bit, so won't get to play some more until this evening, but we'll see what tonight brings.

gamemaster712
1 year ago#28
Figurines 90% complete.
Just a few bosses and others.

One dungeon left and currently just getting more chart and hearts.

User Info: Golden_Torizo

Golden_Torizo
1 year ago#29
Hi Guys, how's it going?

I'm lurking your topic and enjoying you two. :)

Q: How would you like to join me in a game of Tecmo: Secret of the Stars?
I'm doing some grinding in it now but will probably go for completion.

Have a good one. :)
Go to FunTrivia.Com and play my quiz- Dragon Warrior I for Game Boy Color. Don't 4get to rate it! Thanks

gamemaster712
1 year ago#30
Yay GT pops in....
I know I'll be up in neck with Zelda and tales....
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  3. two musketeers running through this again
  • Topic Archived