• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: romanhawk

romanhawk
2 years ago#1
I'm finally getting to play this game for the first time ever...

Anyway, I missed the very first heart piece that is in the 1st trip to Forsaken Fortress. You know...the outside the jail. Well, now I can roam the seas since I beat the Forest dungeon (Dungeon #3)...but Red Lion still won't let me sail back to the fortress. In fact, I'm finding out that there is a 2nd time I will fight that dungeon.

Does that mean I won't be able to get this heart piece now?

User Info: BlanketPI

BlanketPI
2 years ago#2
You'll be able to go back to Forsaken Fortress a fair bit later in the game, so don't lose hope! (And yes, you can get the Heart Piece then) I won't say any more, though.

Have fun!
Unity begins with you.
Don't wait for someone else to start it.

romanhawk
2 years ago#3
OK thanks.

I also finally hit Orca 500+ times to get a heart piece.
I see you can try again and reach 999. Get anything for that or is it a waste of time?

Also...how did you get to 25 on the mail sorting. I have to focus to hit 22 every 30 minutes.
I don't know how to get it any faster.

BlanketPI
2 years ago#4
Nah, 500 is the most you need. He might give some Rupees or something for getting more, but not anything you can't get elsewhere.

As for the mail sorting, it's just something you need to practice a lot. Get used to where each icon is so that you don't have to look for it after seeing the one the letter has. Each icon has a color, so that's probably better to focus on than shape, at least if you don't have color blindness. It's not easy, but after a certain point, you might almost wish that they kept it around for the Rupees (since you can't do it again after getting the 25 in 30 seconds). It also might take a little bit of luck.
Unity begins with you.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
2 years ago#5
You don't get anything from orca past 500...
Going the max of 999 just have a minor dialogue of him telling you that you hit him so many times he lost track
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

romanhawk
2 years ago#6
I did the Cabana Deed sidequest. Got the deed. Went to my Oasis. And the guy let me in. But there's nothing really inside. There's a couple shiny vases on top of a bookshelf that I thought i could break. But couldn't find a way to break them.

Anything to do here that I'm missing?

BlanketPI
2 years ago#7
I don't think you can break them, but even if you can, it won't get you anything of worth. There is something inside that's of worth, though. Keep looking! Actually, Fishman gives you a slight hint as to where the thing you want to find is.
Unity begins with you.

User Info: Kuuko

Kuuko
2 years ago#8
You can break the vases in the cabana with the Grappling Hook actually.
http://i.imgur.com/dzGMd.jpg
  • Topic Archived