• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  3. Stupid things I missed during the whole game (spoilers)...

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
3 years ago#1
So I just finished this game which was easy and short IMO. Anyway, So after getting that dark warp from Ganon's Tower, I got back to the sea/ocean and went back to the wind(?) island to do some last-minute chores because I knew I was near the final battle. Then I talked to the guy near the grave and it turned out that he was the one who gives you the day/night song. Unbelievable. A lot of the times, I was missing day/night things because I was arriving at the incorrect time so I had to do them later after doing some other things. Then it turns out that the game had this song which would have been extremely helpful.

Anyway, the other thing I didn't know was that I could throw away the flowers and flags I didn't need. I needed some flags to get the ones I missed, but because I bought the flowers which looked nice IMO, I didn't have space for the flags. I thought I was stuck with the flowers and had to do the whole trade thing again.

Well, I didn't use a guide so I think that's the reason I missed these two things. Other than that, I only got stuck in one spot which it is in my other topic.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  3. Stupid things I missed during the whole game (spoilers)...
  • Topic Archived