• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Advance
  3. ...And I'm still playing this game.

User Info: chapter700

chapter700
9 years ago#1
Today is 08/01/12. This game was released 11 years ago I believe. I'm actually really enjoying it. It's at least a whole lot more enjoyable than playing Rayman: Hoodlums Revenge on GBA.
Platinum FC: 1032 7121 4041

User Info: hergman

hergman
9 years ago#2
you sure this game is good? though maybe i should try playing hoodlum revenge before saying anything
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.

User Info: hergman

hergman
9 years ago#3
well, i finished the hoodlum's revenge, and frankly, even though both games are boring, hoodlum is better.
and thats despite the fact that hoodlum's revenge use a similar game system as the handheld classic spyro games which are all terrible.
sure hoodlum is better than the handheld classic spyro games in all aspects (graphic, gameplay, story, music), it still doesn't stop the fact that the very game system is flawed to begin with.

as for this game, the graphic might be pretty but the gameplay is uninteresting, the music is atrocious, and the story is inexistent. and finding everything for the 100% completion is a yawn-fest.

i have played all handheld rayman games expect raving rabbids and the only worthwhile game is rayman 3.
now to finish this last game and bury it all
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Advance
  3. ...And I'm still playing this game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A