• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Advance
  3. Whos still around!?

User Info: DaRKLinK424

DaRKLinK424
12 years ago#11
yeah I heard Lebron was pretty pissed about it too. After the game, he just left without congratulating anyone. Oh well, go lakers now I guess :P

haha I'm starting to get back into video games. I just got some you know whats and a n64 emulator. I also bought a n64 usb adapter so I can actually play with a real controller. Makes me wish I didn't spend over at least $700 worth of games growing up haha
free guitar lesson via skype! - www.guitarskype.com

User Info: Itsjiv

Itsjiv
12 years ago#12
Lol, I'm still hardcore into gaming >.>. I have a Wii and my roommate has an Xbox360 so we've got it going on here :P. Brawl is awesome!
PSN: ItsJiv
3DS Friend Code (Bravely Second + Pokemon): 1934-0774-0460

DaRKLinK424
12 years ago#13
For some reason, I just skipped out on this whole new generation of consoles. Probably because I'm too broke from buying music gear haha. But yeah, I still play at friends houses and stuff. Brawl is pretty sweeet

I'm just waiting for video games to really turn into virtual reality simulation stuff. I want to put on my wii helmet and run around my living room :P

DaRKLinK424
12 years ago#14
Bump!

(I just wanted to do that, it's been about a good 4 or 5 years since I have :P)

User Info: Itsjiv

Itsjiv
12 years ago#15
That would be awesome!
PSN: ItsJiv
3DS Friend Code (Bravely Second + Pokemon): 1934-0774-0460
(message deleted)

DaRKLinK424
12 years ago#17
haha RE4 was probably my last game I bought too. It was pretty sick, but I kind of miss the old resident evil games. The RE remake for gamecube scared the living **** out of me so bad, ohhh such good memories :)

Man, we should all collaborate and invent this ultimate video game helmet and get rich :P

by the way, my birthday is on july 4th coming up. gonna be 20, woo
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Advance
  3. Whos still around!?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A