• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Advance
  3. Old memories...

User Info: Sultanpepper

Sultanpepper
12 years ago#1
(it really is too bad gamefaqs threads apparently get archived so quickly... it makes these one reply a month conversations difficult to have)

Haha... It's been years since I've even visited gamefaqs (and probably about eight years since I've visited this specific board!). I'm not sure why I decided to look here, but it was the first gamefaqs board that I ever posted in, and when I saw all the nostalgic responses, I made a gamefaqs account just to post here

I had this game when I was a freshman in high school, and I was mostly a lurker, although I posted a fair amount. I've long since lost my old account, so I'm not sure what my username was (probably had something to do with some indie band like Pavement, since I was pretty much obsessed with them). Although I completely forgot the vast majority of what I posted on here, I do remember hyncer helping me with a couple locations of those things in cages, and I think I had a conversation with dolphingirl about some glitches that I for some reason had to do with a low battery (I remembered thinking she was funny because she said 'haha' about fifty times in her posts, and had a lot of dots, which from her post on this board, doesn't look like this has changed...)

But anywayyyy, I'm pretty sure my 10 year old nephew has this game right now, so maybe sometime he'll need some help (although at the rate the board is going, he'll probably be finished with the game by time he gets any responses). After seeing this board I might play a level or two next time I visit him.

(by the way, I currently am working for company that makes mac and iphone applications/games... maybe sometime I'll try to convince them to negotiate rayman rights from ubisoft. While extremely unlikely, it'd be pretty cool to have rayman on the iphone...)
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Advance
  3. Old memories...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A