Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: unknownleon

unknownleon
1 year ago#1
Is it normal that when i press the A button the menu where you can select Psynergy, Item and Status appears? Its just annoying as hell when i want to examine something and im not standing ''correctly''.

User Info: EclairReturns

EclairReturns
1 year ago#2
Just press the select button to open up your menu. It won't cause you to talk to people; especially helpful when trying to mind-read them.
Number XII: Larxene.
The Organization's Savage Nymph.

User Info: unknownleon

unknownleon
1 year ago#3
Yes i know i can use the select button, but when i want to examine something the same menu appears when i press the A button (thats not my intention). I just want to find hidden items and i have to press the A button for it, but the menu appears when im not standing directly in front of the object when pressing A and thats annoying.

Sorry if its not clear, english is not my first language.

User Info: EclairReturns

EclairReturns
1 year ago#4
unknownleon posted...
I just want to find hidden items and i have to press the A button for it, but the menu appears when im not standing directly in front of the object when pressing A and thats annoying.

Yeah, it cannot be helped in this case, then.
Number XII: Larxene.
The Organization's Savage Nymph.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived