Just sayin..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun
  3. Just sayin..

User Info: I_Love_Orlha

I_Love_Orlha
1 year ago#1
that this game has a horrendous vibe and cheesy atmosphere and the ost sucks and that annoying message text sound grates my nerves along with the lame bubble bopping sprites remind me of little balloon people!! This game I heard has a really nice magic system and decent gameplay but sadly that's not enough to make me suffer this toddlerish vibe I get from the game ewwww!!

Sorry Golden Sun fans but I can't stand this horrid piece by any stretch of the imagination!

Not trolling at all.. this game just does nothing good for me.. sorry.
"Forget all that. You are destined to live among the stars for all eternity. You have the power, the position, and the motive to do it." ~Garland~

User Info: pamboys

pamboys
1 year ago#2
Yeah! A troll wouldnt waste his time just to post negative messages about a game they dont like. I heard you.

User Info: I_Love_Orlha

I_Love_Orlha
1 year ago#3
Yeah it was just somehow unsettling.
"Forget all that. You are destined to live among the stars for all eternity. You have the power, the position, and the motive to do it." ~Garland~

User Info: McSwordy

McSwordy
1 year ago#4
pamboys posted...
Yeah! A troll wouldnt waste his time just to post negative messages about a game they dont like. I heard you.

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
1 year ago#5
You know, you can turn off the speech sounds.
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun
  3. Just sayin..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived