• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun
  3. Lunpa Fortress oddity

User Info: sharkondarts

sharkondarts
1 year ago#1
So I'm replaying the game, just defeated Toadonpa and rescued Hammet. When prompted to ride the wagon back to Kalay, I stayed behind to grab some treasures before ditching the Cell Key. I attempted to snag Tonic while I was at it, but Donpa is in bed repeating his pre-boss battle dialogue, and the lady NPC is still blocking the path. Dodonpa is locked up and the quest is complete. Confused, I popped over to Kalay, where everyone acts as though I haven't rescued Hammet yet.

Could this be a script error? Did I miss an event flag somewhere? I know that as long as I don't miss any more Mercury Djinn I'll be ok for TLA but it bugs me to just leave this sidequest incomplete. Hopefully I'm just making a noob mistake and forgot to talk to an NPC somewhere or something equally banal. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

User Info: McSwordy

McSwordy
1 year ago#2
You need to speak with master and lady hammet in kalay

User Info: Lebest123

Lebest123
1 year ago#3
Wow started playing today when finished I will moved on to TLA. I am playing multiple games at the moment, like FFIV the complete collection which is amazing too and Romancing Saga 2 and I can't forget Valkyrie Profile Lenneth. All of them old games but can't be surpassed by today's games, the good old days..........

User Info: JadeTorchwood

JadeTorchwood
1 year ago#4
Lebest123 posted...
Wow started playing today when finished I will moved on to TLA. I am playing multiple games at the moment, like FFIV the complete collection which is amazing too and Romancing Saga 2 and I can't forget Valkyrie Profile Lenneth. All of them old games but can't be surpassed by today's games, the good old days..........

I agree. There were some awesome games like the Golden Sun series and Pokémon Gold/Silver that I loved growing up that are still great.

User Info: Lebest123

Lebest123
1 year ago#5
Yes probably everybody is playing those vivid graphics of today's tech but I still belief that games like golden sun can still compete with them. I agree with some people on this board, I do not know what happened with GS 3 I played it too but does not have the magic of the first 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun
  3. Lunpa Fortress oddity
  • Topic Archived