Little problem with rng method

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun
  3. Little problem with rng method

User Info: DetectiveLi

DetectiveLi
1 year ago#1
I'm trying to use the rng manipulation method to get the kikuichimonji but isaac regains 4pp per turn in the Venus lighthouse. Is there any way to get around this and get me a fancy sword? Help is much appreciated

User Info: LtSylar

LtSylar
1 year ago#2
I don't remember that problem. Are you sure you don't have any pp recovery gear on?

Also I seem to remember it being based on move order and not on your stats. Maybe you are using a different method?
Xbox Live: Lt Sylar

DetectiveLi
1 year ago#3
Yeah and when I was in the mercury lighthouse mia would regain pp per turn too, naturally without gear. I've been trying to work around it but can't seem to get a rng method kikuichimonji drop. Very annoying. I've played this game several times on other versions and never had this problem

LtSylar
1 year ago#4
I've checked online and the most popular method isn't affected by pp amount. Only what moves are used and how many "steps" have been taken.

DetectiveLi
1 year ago#5
I just tried it and ignored the pp recovery and it worked! Haha thanks man

LtSylar
1 year ago#6
No problem! I'm actually just now getting back into this game. The last time I used this method was right when it came out. I read a wiki page because I didn't remember the details. I'm glad that I was able to help. Lol
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun
  3. Little problem with rng method

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived