• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun
  3. No Random Battles for over 20 minutes.

User Info: ChozoGargoyle

ChozoGargoyle
1 year ago#1
I started a new filetoday on the virtual console on the Wii U. I'm in the Sol Sanctum but I haven't gotten a random battle for 20 minutes now matter how much I run around. What should I do?

User Info: Renyaloth

Renyaloth
1 year ago#2
See the "Unlimited Sol Sanctum Training" from the cheat section.

While in Sol Sanctum, you can usually encounter monsters until you reach level 5. Here is a way to go beyond that border. Make sure Jenna is at level 1. While in battle with a monster, let Jenna die. Do not revive her. Isaac and Garet can now train to any level you want.

So either finish Sol Sanctum or kill off Jenna...
--
I know my apprehensions might never be allayed, and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written.

ChozoGargoyle
1 year ago#3
But I was still at level 3.

ChozoGargoyle
1 year ago#4
Does this same limit occur in other levels?

User Info: Renyaloth

Renyaloth
1 year ago#5
It's been a while since i've played it....but I am pretty sure that is the only place that had a level cap like that.
--
I know my apprehensions might never be allayed, and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written.

User Info: Baconqueror

Baconqueror
1 year ago#6
You're not running around one of the rooms that doesn't have random encounters, are you? From what I can tell, none of the puzzle rooms have encounters.
Either you like bacon or you're wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun
  3. No Random Battles for over 20 minutes.
  • Topic Archived