• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem
  3. Raven & Lucius A Support -spoilers-

User Info: LinguaMorta

LinguaMorta
12 years ago#1
I just got Raven and Lucius to "A" level support.

So, is Raven a homosexual? If so, do you suppose Lucius is, too? He seemed a bit confused by Raven's idea.
April 6th 2010- LinguaMorta achieves "Elite" status - should I update my CV to reflect this?
I liked Majora's Mask before it was cool.

User Info: Monkey_Slayer

Monkey_Slayer
12 years ago#2
What? Lucius is a guy???
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
~Voltaire

User Info: supernovamoogle

supernovamoogle
12 years ago#3
What? Lucius is a guy???

this
Freddy's coming!!

User Info: 17Master

17Master
12 years ago#4
Raven was saying that Lucius *****es at him like a wife would. Hope that answers the question.
It's like if a kitten suplexed you, you wouldn't even consider your self defense options because you'd still be processing how insane it is... ~manmouse

User Info: Mr_Lion2

Mr_Lion2
12 years ago#5
What? Lucius is a guy???

this

This.
[GameFAQs is required by law to tell you that you are chatting with a convicted troll. This message is unseeable by Mr_Lion2.]

User Info: LinguaMorta

LinguaMorta
12 years ago#6
I'm over the whole "I thought Lucius was a girl even though he has a male name and is referred to with male pronouns- lol!"

"Raven was saying that Lucius *****es at him like a wife would. Hope that answers the question."

Really? I'm not sure that's the feeling I'm getting from the conversation, but maybe I don't know the whole story.
April 6th 2010- LinguaMorta achieves "Elite" status - should I update my CV to reflect this?
I liked Majora's Mask before it was cool.

User Info: fmAlchemistfn

fmAlchemistfn
12 years ago#7
Fire Emblem has never really been afraid to imply homosexuality or incest in the past, and it is mostly intentional. Depending on what supports you give him, Raven can come of as an emotionless beast, a stalwart protector with a slightly confused sister, or a very butch gay guy. The A support with Priscilla comes of with some pretty obvious incestuous overtones, but, as I recall, you could actually marry off siblings in some of the older games.
When your opponent's sittin' there holding all the aces there's only one thing left to do. Kick over the table. - Little John

User Info: the_rowan

the_rowan
12 years ago#8
you could actually marry off siblings in some of the older games.

YOU could only marry half-siblings and only through absolutely obsessive behavior.

The PLOT on the other hand has an ex-party member and a mostly-antagonist who happen to share a mother getting married and having children. And a slutty princess who loves her brother most of all.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

User Info: Garger

Garger
12 years ago#9
If Lucius was telling Raven to go get a wife, I somehow doubt he had designs like that himself...

Also, Lucius, though definitely a bishounen in appearance, dislikes it when people tease him for it.

Either way, it all comes down to speculation, because Nintendo never says anything definitive one way or the other within the game.
I am not a sandwich.

User Info: ThunderCavalier

ThunderCavalier
12 years ago#10
... Am I the only person that actually thought there would be a marriage betwee these two at the end of the game?

And no, I did not know Lucius was a guy.
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
"Light mage? I'm just an ordinary mage."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem
  3. Raven & Lucius A Support -spoilers-
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where are all the arena's in this game? General2 Answers
Where can I find promotion items? Side Quest2 Answers
Can you promote lords? General2 Answers
How do i use Earth seal? Side Quest4 Answers
Can assassins steal? General3 Answers