• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem
  3. Raven & Lucius A Support -spoilers-

User Info: LinguaMorta

LinguaMorta
9 years ago#1
I just got Raven and Lucius to "A" level support.

So, is Raven a homosexual? If so, do you suppose Lucius is, too? He seemed a bit confused by Raven's idea.
Lingua bona sola lingua morta est.
"...Um... That's a girl." -Ike, Ch. 17, FE:PoR

User Info: Monkey_Slayer

Monkey_Slayer
9 years ago#2
What? Lucius is a guy???
"Ah... the days of my youth... like the scent of fresh lemon..." you see.
~Marvin Grossberg

User Info: supernovamoogle

supernovamoogle
9 years ago#3
What? Lucius is a guy???

this
If you run out off bullets...
...You still have your knife

User Info: 17Master

17Master
9 years ago#4
Raven was saying that Lucius *****es at him like a wife would. Hope that answers the question.
Let him continue to cry until he can swim in his own tears. A free swimming pool should raise his spirits. ~Undead Saint

User Info: Mr_Lion2

Mr_Lion2
9 years ago#5
What? Lucius is a guy???

this

This.
HarveyTheHammer: Chicks dig magic.
Lu Aza: No, they dig mages with big, hard, throbbing staves.

User Info: LinguaMorta

LinguaMorta
9 years ago#6
I'm over the whole "I thought Lucius was a girl even though he has a male name and is referred to with male pronouns- lol!"

"Raven was saying that Lucius *****es at him like a wife would. Hope that answers the question."

Really? I'm not sure that's the feeling I'm getting from the conversation, but maybe I don't know the whole story.
Lingua bona sola lingua morta est.
"...Um... That's a girl." -Ike, Ch. 17, FE:PoR

User Info: fmAlchemistfn

fmAlchemistfn
9 years ago#7
Fire Emblem has never really been afraid to imply homosexuality or incest in the past, and it is mostly intentional. Depending on what supports you give him, Raven can come of as an emotionless beast, a stalwart protector with a slightly confused sister, or a very butch gay guy. The A support with Priscilla comes of with some pretty obvious incestuous overtones, but, as I recall, you could actually marry off siblings in some of the older games.
If you want to live, sacrifice yourself, because your sacrifice will be in vain when the sacrificed for will sacrifice themselves to bring you back.-Fat_Chocobo

User Info: the_rowan

the_rowan
9 years ago#8
you could actually marry off siblings in some of the older games.

YOU could only marry half-siblings and only through absolutely obsessive behavior.

The PLOT on the other hand has an ex-party member and a mostly-antagonist who happen to share a mother getting married and having children. And a slutty princess who loves her brother most of all.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

User Info: Garger

Garger
9 years ago#9
If Lucius was telling Raven to go get a wife, I somehow doubt he had designs like that himself...

Also, Lucius, though definitely a bishounen in appearance, dislikes it when people tease him for it.

Either way, it all comes down to speculation, because Nintendo never says anything definitive one way or the other within the game.
The Early Bird gets the worm, but the Night Owl gets the Early Bird while it's sleeping!
-My own original quote :P

User Info: ThunderCavalier

ThunderCavalier
9 years ago#10
... Am I the only person that actually thought there would be a marriage betwee these two at the end of the game?

And no, I did not know Lucius was a guy.
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem
  3. Raven & Lucius A Support -spoilers-
  • Topic Archived