• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. I think Im cooked.

User Info: E BOMB

E BOMB
6 months ago#1
I don't think im ever going to get a securicar. Thing that bothers me too is I had another one early on and I dropped it in that stupid garage for 5k because I never noticed that before so I tried it !

Im at 98% just taxi and that last car to go.

Going to drop off 100 fares in Staunton and hope I run across one. ugh !

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
6 months ago#2
I have this weird thing whenever I play that, when I start doing Taxi fares or the other R3 missions, in the middle of the mission I'll see the rarer import/export vehicles.

It's bugged the f*** out of me for over a decade because I might barely see them normally but see a bunch in the R3 missions.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/qavbtaQ

User Info: E BOMB

E BOMB
6 months ago#3
yuuup ! got it ! oon my 42nd fare in a row. which was like my 67th fare or something like that... driving around the stadium. would always take the long way and go around the stadium area when possible.

I think that's the sweet spot

before that I had even just parked the pickup truck on the sidewalk up there like on youtube.

User Info: BaronPraxis8492

BaronPraxis8492
6 months ago#4
It's weird but most of the time it is easier to come across the rare vehicles when you're doing cop/firefighter/taxi missions.
"Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have." - Thomas Hildern

User Info: Xombie_Slaya

Xombie_Slaya
6 months ago#5
Nice to hear and congrats!
Drugs are a bet with your mind. - Jim Morrison
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. I think Im cooked.
  • Topic Archived