• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. So uhhhh... without a map, how do you do plan out the ambulance missions?

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#51
Pirate_Harris posted...
Ahhh well I can help you with San Andreas as I had recently platinumed it and gotten 100% as well. Do you want to stay on this board or go jump on gta sa board?

When I play it, I'll probably head to that board. I guess the only thing I need to ask is if there are any special trophy requires I should know about ahead of time?
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

User Info: Pirate_Harris

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#52
If your on the PS4 version check if you can tap the sprint button or if you have to hold it down to sprint on bmx. My PS3 version does that and i can't get faster than if would've tapped.
Dancing mini game is bugged a bit because you have to be slightly off beat to get perfects.
Now trophy wise let me see, chick magnet is annoying as hell since you got to wear clothes from didler Sachs with don't open up until you return to Los santos and also you got to be in a super car to get the max sex appeal.
The Los santos slayer, you have to get 4000 kills in total and that's with anyone not just cops.
Time to kill, watch the credits to the end. Isn't annoying but if you freeze you have to retry the last mission again and if you accidentally skip the credits, same thing.
Serial offender, this ones Tedious. Get arrested 50 times.
In the land of the blind, The one eyed man is king.

User Info: RARusk

RARusk
1 year ago#53
There's a trick to getting Chick Magnet early. This is what I wrote in one of my SA guides after I got $100 million plus from ITB:

Go and find the Fern Ridge Safehouse (which sits between Blueberry and Montgomery). There you should find a Buffalo. Take it back to Los Santos and save it at any of your Safehouse garages. This vehicle will be used to get this Achievement and should be kept for use with the Import / Export Car Lists later in the game. This Achievement is for achieving maximum Sex Appeal and I will be using some tricks to get this one out of the way. Your Sex Appeal is split between clothing and vehicle. 50% is for clothing and the other 50% is for the vehicle you are in.

After saving the car then go inside your Safehouse and to your Closet. Somebody figured out long ago that you can permanently raise your Sex Appeal by taking off your shirt then putting it back on again. The better the clothes, the more quickly you can raise your Appeal. However, since you are wearing a simple top, it will take awhile to raise your Appeal at this stage of the game - 1% for each time you take off and put on your shirt. You have to do this fifty times to reach the maximum of 50%. After reaching this then go to your garage and get inside your Buffalo. This car is high end enough to supply the remaining 50% to reach 100% Sex Appeal and obtain the Achievement.
"it's the gamefaqs train! ROLLING IN A CIRCLE, MISSING THE POINT. choo chooo!!!!!" - Planet_Terror

User Info: Pirate_Harris

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#54
Damn I just grab a bullet from driving school and just find the most sexy outfit. Suburban was a no go. Victim possibly. Binco ain't happening. So that left zip for me and I did get it slightly to 100% just the shoes were dragging me down so I replaced them but found out that I hadn't got another pair so I put the same shoes back on and stepped my car and bang the trophy popped up.
In the land of the blind, The one eyed man is king.

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#55
That sounds like it is going to be a frustrating trophy to get. I might make that one of my first priorities in the game next time I play it.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. So uhhhh... without a map, how do you do plan out the ambulance missions?
  • Topic Archived