• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. So uhhhh... without a map, how do you do plan out the ambulance missions?

User Info: Pirate_Harris

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#41
Dr_Kain posted...
Oh man, the Rampages on this island are pissing me the hell off. I've attempted the one where you have to snipe the Columbians in the head 30 times and have yet to beat it. What's worse is there are goons shooting at me from the street, but my bullets won't even touch them. I can't even go down to the street to do it from a distance like I was able to with the Yardies one.

Then I've been trying the one where you need to run over 20 Columbians, but I'm dead or by being pulled out of the car or it going boom before I can even waste 10 of them.

It's ok just get a bulletproof vehicle like rays patriot from the mission marked man. The rampages will be easier with that. The sniping one is tricky try to distance yourself from the gangs or get to a high position. It's shoreside vale, the last island it's gonna be tougher from here on out.
In the land of the blind, The one eyed man is king.

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#42
I don't have the bulletproof Patriot yet, but I went ahead and finished all of the car delivery stuff and brought a tank to the Rampage. They didn't stand a chance.

It took me 63 times, but I also finally got the sniping one too. In fact, I am now done with everything that isn't a mission (bringing me up to 90% done). It's a good thing the Vigilante and Fire missions don't have to be done all in one go though, because I would have never done it, especially the Fire ones. I have no idea how the f*** they think you can get from the airpot to Wichita Gardens in 45 seconds. It takes that long just to get out of the tunnel alone before adding in the travel time to drive around the hill. I ended up at times just doing 1 mission at a time, hitting R3 to end them, and hitting R3 again to restart them with a fire close by. The weird thing is I don't recall actually doing it 30 times before I got the message that the flamethrower was delivered to my hideouts.

I also went ahead with the tank and got myself the trophy for destroying 2000 cars.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#43
Dr_Kain posted...
I don't have the bulletproof Patriot yet, but I went ahead and finished all of the car delivery stuff and brought a tank to the Rampage. They didn't stand a chance.

It took me 63 times, but I also finally got the sniping one too. In fact, I am now done with everything that isn't a mission (bringing me up to 90% done). It's a good thing the Vigilante and Fire missions don't have to be done all in one go though, because I would have never done it, especially the Fire ones. I have no idea how the f*** they think you can get from the airpot to Wichita Gardens in 45 seconds. It takes that long just to get out of the tunnel alone before adding in the travel time to drive around the hill. I ended up at times just doing 1 mission at a time, hitting R3 to end them, and hitting R3 again to restart them with a fire close by. The weird thing is I don't recall actually doing it 30 times before I got the message that the flamethrower was delivered to my hideouts.

I also went ahead with the tank and got myself the trophy for destroying 2000 cars.

That must've been funny running down gang members in a tank. Did you know that the tank in gta 3 looks like one of those ww2 tanks the Germans used.
It's ridiculous I know, like they should give you at least a minute or a minute and 30 seconds so that you can at least make it.
Wait you got trophies? I didn't expect that. Are you on the ps4?

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#44
Pirate_Harris posted...

Yeah, but I came here because the PS4 message board is a ghost town.

You are right about the tank, that's why it looked familiar.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#45
Dr_Kain posted...
Pirate_Harris posted...

Yeah, but I came here because the PS4 message board is a ghost town.

You are right about the tank, that's why it looked familiar.

Wow damn really, ok well I getting 100% is a trophy so you have to get that to platinum the game.

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#46
AW YEAH!!!!!

https://imgur.com/6cJtUME

BTW, did Claude kill Maria at the end? She was talking, you hear a gun shot, and then silence.

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#47
Dr_Kain posted...
AW YEAH!!!!!

https://imgur.com/6cJtUME

BTW, did Claude kill Maria at the end? She was talking, you hear a gun shot, and then silence.

It's implied that he just shoots his gun to shut her up.

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#48
But still congratulations dude, you got 100% so that means you get... drumroll please.............. nothing. Yeah it's vice city that gives you something for completing 100%. San Andreas as well but nevertheless you got it and in good time. Are there any other games you wish to go through? What's next for dr kain?

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#49
Pirate_Harris posted...
But still congratulations dude, you got 100% so that means you get... drumroll please.............. nothing. Yeah it's vice city that gives you something for completing 100%. San Andreas as well but nevertheless you got it and in good time. Are there any other games you wish to go through? What's next for dr kain?

Yeah, I already platinumed Vice City. San Andreas will be next, but I might wait until this time next year to play the game since I had just gone through that one a few months before it showed up on the PS4.

As for games now, I'm pretty much waiting for my birthday when I get God of War. I wasn't actually expecting to be done with III already, but that works out since this is a busy month work wise.

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#50
Ahhh well I can help you with San Andreas as I had recently platinumed it and gotten 100% as well. Do you want to stay on this board or go jump on gta sa board?
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. So uhhhh... without a map, how do you do plan out the ambulance missions?
  • Topic Archived