• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. So uhhhh... without a map, how do you do plan out the ambulance missions?

User Info: Pirate_Harris

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#21
So you know how there was an off road vehicle mission well there is one on Staunton by the multi-storey car park and to activate it is by grabbing a stallion and parking it in front of the entrance of the car park and getting in and out of the stallion for it to work. The off road mission is called multi-storey mayhem.
In the land of the blind, The one eyed man is king.

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#22
Pirate_Harris posted...
So you know how there was an off road vehicle mission well there is one on Staunton by the multi-storey car park and to activate it is by grabbing a stallion and parking it in front of the entrance of the car park and getting in and out of the stallion for it to work. The off road mission is called multi-storey mayhem.

Just did that one today.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#23
Dr_Kain posted...
Pirate_Harris posted...

Just did that one today.

Nice, so did you get the stunt jump at the end? So what's your opinion on Portland since you've completed it? I think Portland is a nice area to start in. You get the basics and can do a lot of things right of the bat.

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#24
Pirate_Harris posted...
Dr_Kain posted...
Pirate_Harris posted...

Just did that one today.

Nice, so did you get the stunt jump at the end? So what's your opinion on Portland since you've completed it? I think Portland is a nice area to start in. You get the basics and can do a lot of things right of the bat.

Nope, I have to actually go back and do the stunt jump.

Portland's okay. There's some cool things about it, but everything is so squashed together (exactly like NYC though).
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#25
Dr_Kain posted...
Pirate_Harris posted...
Dr_Kain posted...
Pirate_Harris posted...

Just did that one today.

Nope, I have to actually go back and do the stunt jump.

Portland's okay. There's some cool things about it, but everything is so squashed together (exactly like NYC though).

I agree about Portland, it's just too small for anything fun to happen and most likely you'll run into the same street everytime

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#26
So I completed the 4 stunt jumps, the 7 rampages, 35 of the 36 packages, the 30 fires, the 20 vigilante requirements, both 4x4 missions, and the RC mission in Staunton. I also have every vehicle for the one garage but the Dodo and Securicar. I spent 2 hours trying to get that f***ing Securicar to show up without success. -_-

I tried doing vigilante missions, fire missions, no go. I tried driving around in the flatbed, then a trashmaster, then a bus, finally the truck that is behind a gate, nothing. I even tried to just sit there on the sidewalk across the street from the colosseum and wait for a Securicar to drive by for 45 minutes without success. What the hell do I gotta do to get that damn car to spawn?

I want to get that thing done before I start Asuka's missions.

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#27
Ok so that Securicar is a bit of a hard one since in van heist you could've blown it up in your garage and saved it but anyways drive around Chinatown and harwood as it's common in those areas. Try aspatria and fort Staunton as well as they are frequent in there as well. In an upcoming mission called decoy you get to drive one and keep it after the mission. If it doesn't spawn reload your game as that reconfigures the vehicle spawns. I know that there is 7 stunt jumps in Portland. You got 3 more to go

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#28
Pirate_Harris posted...
I know that there is 7 stunt jumps in Portland. You got 3 more to go

I already got those. I currently have 12 stunt jumps, which leaves 8 in Shoreside.

As for the securicar, I never thought of that for the heist mission, so I missed that opportunity.

Pirate_Harris
1 year ago#29
Oh my bad, so which stunt jumps were the hardest to complete? since you don't get motorcycles in gta 3.
Yeah it's the mission Joey Leone gives you.

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#30
Pirate_Harris posted...
Oh my bad, so which stunt jumps were the hardest to complete? since you don't get motorcycles in gta 3.

So far I would say the Callahan bridge one was tough because my car kept flipping over and then the one where I had to go up the stairs through the glass windows as my car was constantly hitting the ceiling.

Anyway, I finally got my securicar, took care of the Courtney missions, and 3 of Asuka's. Funny story, the mission with the boat chase was turning out really bad because I could not get Claude to shoot at the boat whenever I got next to it and my whacking it didn't do any damage at all. We get right back to the starting point and I rammed the boat so fast, it got stuck in the dock while I flew onto it. A few grenades later and the boat is toast so I passed the mission. lol
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. So uhhhh... without a map, how do you do plan out the ambulance missions?
  • Topic Archived