• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. The Mafia pulled out the Shotgun inbetween a second!!!+

User Info: xViper96

xViper96
1 year ago#11
TongYoon posted...
I'm not playing this anymore.
Liberty City is my absolute favorite city of the GTA series, but this game is simply unplayable for me...
Cops drag you out of the car too easy, your car blow up too quick, everybody has perfect aim except your character (he can't aim for s***).
I don't have the patience anymore for that kind of stuff like i used to have...
Ii'l delete this from the memory card and play something else...
Its not even funny causing rampages , since you die in 3 shots anyway.

Go get you some Armor and continue lol btw if i remember correctly, then you need to do a certain misson to rise the health level of every car to 200%. Or was it VC/SA? Forgot it lol
PSN ID: TheViper126

User Info: TongYoon

TongYoon
1 year ago#12
Oh well ii'l try this again, at least the ambulance missions are done so i won't have to do them anymore.
Ii'l continue this later, i'm playing Vice City now, and soon will start Liberty City Stories too.
"The Hungry Wolf"

xViper96
1 year ago#13
TongYoon posted...
Oh well ii'l try this again, at least the ambulance missions are done so i won't have to do them anymore.
Ii'l continue this later, i'm playing Vice City now, and soon will start Liberty City Stories too.

Glad to hear that people still play this 🙏🏻

User Info: Xombie_Slaya

Xombie_Slaya
1 year ago#14
Can confirm the cheat for ped skins works. The one you want looks like man in trenchcoat and hat. IIRC there are 2 forms of this ped, one with a mustache and one without, I cant remember which one works, but while under this skin no hostile gang will attack you. (They will attack if you attack first) if you die this effect ends, so you will have to reuse the cheat if you get killed somehow.
Drugs are a bet with your mind. - Jim Morrison

TongYoon
1 year ago#15
I wish San Andreas still had those cheats of changing the model of your character.
I wanted to fool around with Big Smoke LOL
"The Hungry Wolf"

TongYoon
1 year ago#16
Today i reached second island, i never reached that far the first time i played this long ago.
"The Hungry Wolf"

User Info: BimmyLee

BimmyLee
1 year ago#17
TongYoon posted...
Today i reached second island, i never reached that far the first time i played this long ago.

If you want to not miss any missions, be aware that gta3 has a problem with mission ordering. If you play missions in the "wrong" order, you will miss a few.

An easy way to remember how to avoid missing any missions:
- While in Portland (1st island), only work for Salvatore when there are no other bosses available.
- For the rest of the game, only work for Donald Love when there are no other bosses available.
* Once you complete "Grand Theft Aero", you no longer need to worry about missing missions, so you can play all remaining missions in any order you like.

TongYoon
1 year ago#18
yeah i'm aware of that Thanks.
Today i didn't play. I was fooling around with cheats on San Andreas lol.
"The Hungry Wolf"

xViper96
1 year ago#19
TongYoon posted...
yeah i'm aware of that Thanks.
Today i didn't play. I was fooling around with cheats on San Andreas lol.

San Andreas tho 😭 they made my childhood 😭😭
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. The Mafia pulled out the Shotgun inbetween a second!!!+
  • Topic Archived