• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. The Mafia pulled out the Shotgun inbetween a second!!!+

User Info: xViper96

xViper96
1 year ago#1
For real them biatch asses

Can't even drive through their territory without getting killed lol

Still a Badass game!
PSN ID: TheViper126

User Info: botsrule

botsrule
1 year ago#2
xViper96 posted...

Still a Badass game!

I think you are partially wrong. I haven't played the game in a longgg time but I think you can drive around the Italian mobsters with their over powered shotguns and not be seen as an eternal enemy. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/466217-grand-theft-auto-iii/cheats I think you can (not 100% sure I'm remembering correctly) use push button cheats to become the trench coat man. Keep changing your appearance until you look like some homeless character in a trench coat. That character will not be seen as an enemy to the Opera loving shotgun crowd of Saint Marks and you can drive around but don't fire off any weapons.

I Googled around and I thought I was probably correct but wanted confirmation.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1958/t67491-enemy-gangs-don-shoot-you/

I remember finding the change your appearance trick many many years ago. It was called the pervert in the coat trick or something that sounds like that. Use that old man who looks like he is going to flash unsuspecting people and you should be able to drive around Saint Marks with no hassles.

xViper96
1 year ago#3
botsrule posted...
xViper96 posted...

Still a Badass game!

I think you are partially wrong. I haven't played the game in a longgg time but I think you can drive around the Italian mobsters with their over powered shotguns and not be seen as an eternal enemy. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/466217-grand-theft-auto-iii/cheats I think you can (not 100% sure I'm remembering correctly) use push button cheats to become the trench coat man. Keep changing your appearance until you look like some homeless character in a trench coat. That character will not be seen as an enemy to the Opera loving shotgun crowd of Saint Marks and you can drive around but don't fire off any weapons.

I Googled around and I thought I was probably correct but wanted confirmation.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1958/t67491-enemy-gangs-don-shoot-you/

I remember finding the change your appearance trick many many years ago. It was called the pervert in the coat trick or something that sounds like that. Use that old man who looks like he is going to flash unsuspecting people and you should be able to drive around Saint Marks with no hassles.

Didn't knew of that trick! Thanks alot.
This game gets better and better! Do you have a PS4?

User Info: botsrule

botsrule
1 year ago#4
You're welcome. Nope, don't have a PS4.

xViper96
1 year ago#5
botsrule posted...
You're welcome. Nope, don't have a PS4.

Ah dang it lol

User Info: BimmyLee

BimmyLee
1 year ago#6
Ughh... cheats.

You can go to mafia territory legitimately by
- using a bullet-proof vehicle like a Rhino or Ray's Patriot.
- Or you can get a 1-star wanted level and have a cop follow you; the mafia will ignore you and won't shoot back even if you shoot at them.
- Or you can do the car-crusher glitch (makes your car non-solid); the mafia won't shoot at you. (Some will try to grab you out of your car, some will ignore you.)

xViper96
1 year ago#7
BimmyLee posted...
Ughh... cheats.

You can go to mafia territory legitimately by
- using a bullet-proof vehicle like a Rhino or Ray's Patriot.
- Or you can get a 1-star wanted level and have a cop follow you; the mafia will ignore you and won't shoot back even if you shoot at them.
- Or you can do the car-crusher glitch (makes your car non-solid); the mafia won't shoot at you. (Some will try to grab you out of your car, some will ignore you.)

Gonna try them out. Thanks lol

User Info: TongYoon

TongYoon
1 year ago#8

-Doing ambulance missions
-Reach level 7
-Ambulance rolls for no reason and blow up
-Mission failed
-Turn off console
"The Hungry Wolf"

xViper96
1 year ago#9
TongYoon posted...

-Doing ambulance missions
-Reach level 7
-Ambulance rolls for no reason and blow up
-Mission failed
-Turn off console

I feel your pain...

User Info: TongYoon

TongYoon
1 year ago#10
I'm not playing this anymore.
Liberty City is my absolute favorite city of the GTA series, but this game is simply unplayable for me...
Cops drag you out of the car too easy, your car blow up too quick, everybody has perfect aim except your character (he can't aim for s***).
I don't have the patience anymore for that kind of stuff like i used to have...
Ii'l delete this from the memory card and play something else...
Its not even funny causing rampages , since you die in 3 shots anyway.
"The Hungry Wolf"
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. The Mafia pulled out the Shotgun inbetween a second!!!+
  • Topic Archived