• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: E BOMB

E BOMB
1 year ago#1
How come sometimes when you drop the people off at the hospital it gives you extra seconds but sometimes it doesn't is there a trick to it? Not when you pick them up it always gives you time when you do that but it varies each level but when you drop them off sometimes it gives you the seconds and sometimes it just says rescued

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321
1 year ago#2
The first time you drop passengers off at a hospital at any Paramedic level, it always gives you some bonus seconds. All consecutive drop offs after the first, at the same level, will grant you none; when you get to the next Paramedic level, the cycle repeats: first drop off = bonus time; all following drop offs = diddly squat.
Don't forget to howl at the sunflowers like a chipmunk doing its groceries on a rainy day in the middle of the ninth 7th sea. And smile! Don't forget to smile!

E BOMB
1 year ago#3
Thanks !

User Info: atlstnspc

atlstnspc
1 year ago#4
If you crash and injure the patients you will loose seconds as well. Did you beat the mission?
Lost in Space

E BOMB
1 year ago#5
Yes thanks for the help.

Funny thing is I beat it and went to save and my game glitched out and I wasn't able to get to the save screen he was just stuck in his little apartment and I was able to move around and see the street on the other side from on top of the tv but the door shut behind me it was crazy. I couldn't blow myself up I had no grenades. Anyway after like a half hour trying to figure out how to get out of there I had to reload and do it again.

Another tip I would add after beating it twice now is use handbrake almost exclusively. It really hugs the turns and you won't back over people when you stop

User Info: MunKy321

MunKy321
1 year ago#6
Oooh... I feel for you, man. Back when I first played this game, I had quite a similar scenario: I was only 12 or 13 and the game seemed especially difficult for that age - astoundingly, mercilessly difficult; the cherry on top was that stupid Paramedic mission. I had already failed countless times and the anxiety and disgust I felt for it was quite putrid. But even after those countless failures, I, like you, had finally done the unthinkable and actually completed the damn mission! I was so exhaustedly, frustratedly overjoyed to get the message "NOW YOU WILL NEVER GET TIRED WHILE RUNNING" on my pager that I actually ran all the freaking way to the hideout on Staunton from the hospital, all the while mesmerized and overflowing with joy that my guy actually didn't stop running to take a break all that way! I entered the door to save, chose the appropriate save file to overwrite, waited for the message "Saving. Do not remove the memory card or turn off the system..."... and the message wouldn't go away. Seconds passed and it just wouldn't go away. Minutes passed and it just wouldn't go away; yes, my game had frozen while I was saving. At that point, I had no choice but to turn off my console. I did just so and, to my awful, horrible surprise, the intro cut-scene of Catalina and Claude robbing the bank started playing - MY SAVE GAME FILE HAD COMPLETELY BEEN DELETED!
Don't forget to howl at the sunflowers like a chipmunk doing its groceries on a rainy day in the middle of the ninth 7th sea. And smile! Don't forget to smile!

E BOMB
1 year ago#7
haha that's awesome well not really but that's part of the charm of this game is all the little quirks and how hard it is. the games now are too easy they just lead you down the path to how to do every mission. I mean losing your whole save file is a whole different story. funny you say that because as of last night I am starting to save in a couple different slots along the way in case it glitches out or I miss something or screw up packages or something. it was pouring here last night good gta night.
  • Topic Archived