You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. Purple Nines Glitch, Darkel, Donald Love, And more, revised, Vers 2.0!

User Info: GTAKid

GTAKid
13 years ago#41
When I actually become a veteran on GF, will you people actually treat me like one? Becuz whenever you people make fun of newbies, I get kind of depressed becuz I'm also one. Or would I have needed to be here for all the years that you guys have? In that case, I'd be screwed.
GTA3, VC, and SA-100% VC 2nd time-10%
Trying to beat Vice City one more time before Liberty City Stories comes out for the PS2.

User Info: NatashaQuick

NatashaQuick
13 years ago#42
nah, I've been here for 5 years today and people still call me a n00b.
"pfft, you can't be....directional of painkillers" -Chao320

User Info: JBear427

JBear427
13 years ago#43
Unless you're literally brand new, karma means almost nothing here when it comes to respect. I've been a Veteran for quite awhile now, but I don't feel like I've been here very long. Veteran, honestly, is nothing special. It isn't how long you've been here, it's what you do here that matters.
"No... I just wanted to piss you off before I kill you."
GTA3, VC and SA=100%

User Info: El_Jedi_Fuerte

El_Jedi_Fuerte
13 years ago#44
True Karma isn't measured by a number in your user information, but by the respect and appreciation of your fellow board users. Trust me, I lurked this board for a while before signing up, and all I did was follow a few simple rules:

1) Have a believable online persona

2) Always spellcheck, the Force just doesn't cut it

3) Be involved

And that's pretty much it. Anything else should come naturally, unless you just seriously lack the social skills for online etiquette.
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent"
Qui-Gon Jinn, Episode I: The Phantom Menace

User Info: RARusk

RARusk
13 years ago#45
Spoken like a true Jedi Master.
"i think i'm a sick person bcause i like violence and kittens. not violence to kittens but violent kittens." - NeverBanGTA71

User Info: Copper_17

Copper_17
13 years ago#46
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: JBear427

JBear427
13 years ago#47
Indeed.
"No... I just wanted to piss you off before I kill you."
GTA3, VC and SA=100%

GTAKid
13 years ago#48
Got it. In that case, it doesn't matter one bit that I became a New User (3) today. Just 35 more Karma and I'll be a Regular User and have no posting restrictions. Sweet.

Thanks guys. I do try to post as much as I can. At least I don't make stupid stories like Sim Freak did.
GTA3, VC, and SA-100% VC 2nd time-20%
Trying to beat Vice City one more time before Liberty City Stories comes out for the PS2.

GTAKid
13 years ago#49
Oh yeah. And at least I don't make an ass out of myself (often), like Musashi just did. I did on the VC board, though.
GTA3, VC, and SA-100% VC 2nd time-20%

User Info: Marty_Chonks

Marty_Chonks
13 years ago#50
       I made a moron out of myself talking about Diaz being in GTA III.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. Purple Nines Glitch, Darkel, Donald Love, And more, revised, Vers 2.0!