You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. Purple Nines Glitch, Darkel, Donald Love, And more, revised, Vers 2.0!

User Info: E BOMB

E BOMB
6 months ago#371
got my run on ps3 up to about 70% already... ive had a lot of time on my hands.

every run i do ambulance right a way at least almost right away. the game is so much more fun with infinite run.

as far as Phil from the post earlier.... same back story different arm right ??? i forget. fun guy in VC.

might have to tackle that again next.

E BOMB
6 months ago#372
got it ! got er to 100%. it was a little hairy there for a while....

at least I feel like I got something done since I been home.

User Info: notbadyou

notbadyou
6 months ago#373
I never made it to 100% with this game. Only Vice City, may have to try it again someday.

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
6 months ago#374
I got 100% for the first time fairly recently, for the trophy on the PS4 version. I'm ashamed to say I used cheats for the ambulance mission, but I don't think I used them for anything else.
PSN: naathaann

User Info: MI4 REAL

MI4 REAL
6 months ago#375
I made 92%

This included:

69/73 missions
100/100 packages
20/20 rampages
14?/20 stunts
All Firetruck/Police/Collection/etc (Except I got to L10 in the ambulance mission)
"Er...well, y'know. You can't make an omelette without um...destroying a forest.....or something" -Black Mage

User Info: notbadyou

notbadyou
5 months ago#376
Nice. I always had trouble with the off road missions for some reason, and it bugged me that the rampages would move if you failed them. Still love the game though.

User Info: Orthopox12

Orthopox12
5 months ago#377
Exactly how rare is the cherry popper ice cream truck?
Official contributor to the Legendary "Cantina" Topic
{Current clone: Orthopox 30}

User Info: Xombie_Slaya

Xombie_Slaya
5 months ago#378
Orthopox12 posted...
Exactly how rare is the cherry popper ice cream truck?

As far as normal traffic spawns it's among if not the rarest to spawn. That's why it's suggested to use Vigilante/Firefighter or kill the guys during the mission I Scream You Scream and use that truck for the Import/Export garage, or just for your personal collection.
Drugs are a bet with your mind. - Jim Morrison

E BOMB
4 months ago#379
Yes it will “pop” up as one of the cars you have to put out. IIRC

Securicar on the other hand ugh. I drove around the stadium for hours in a pickup truck to try to find one at the end. I almost bagged the effort at 99%.
Kicker is I had one earlier in the game and I sold it to that stupid garage that gives you like $5k or whatever just to try it
Still enjoy this game very much.
So go on and lay me down to rest...you make it painless, painless...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n0JlIMozgI
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. Purple Nines Glitch, Darkel, Donald Love, And more, revised, Vers 2.0!