You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. Purple Nines Glitch, Darkel, Donald Love, And more, revised, Vers 2.0!

User Info: Sheoldred

Sheoldred
13 years ago#31
Woot, great FAQ.

User Info: LinuxRocks

LinuxRocks
13 years ago#32
*posts*
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed. - Vladimir Lenin.

User Info: eymno1

eymno1
13 years ago#33
You said that there are only two ways to fly...using the Dodo or the Tank...I'm confused...how does the Tank fly?

User Info: NatashaQuick

NatashaQuick
13 years ago#34
flying cars cheat. though other cars can fly, the rhino is stable enough to make it to ghost town.
"pfft, you can't be....directional of painkillers" -Chao320

User Info: eymno1

eymno1
13 years ago#35
Thanks Natasha!

User Info: MusashiExtra

MusashiExtra
13 years ago#36
Just like to point out that Donald Love is also the same character as in Vice City. Avery Carrington said in GTA:VC to Tommy and Donald "Donald, you just shut up and listen, and you might learn something. Now, nothing brings down real estate prices quicker than a good old-fashioned gang war, except maybe a disaster, like a biblical plague or something, but that may be going too far in this case. You getting this down, you four-eyed pr*ck?" In GTA 3, which is after GTA:VC, Donald says "Nothing drives down real estate prices like a good old-fashioned gang war, except maybe an outbreak of plague...but that may be going too far in this case."
When a guy talks dirty to a girl it's sexual harassment.
When a girl talks dirty to a guy it's $3.95 a minute.

User Info: JBear427

JBear427
13 years ago#37
You felt the need to point that out... why?
"No... I just wanted to piss you off before I kill you."
GTA3, VC and SA=100%

User Info: El_Jedi_Fuerte

El_Jedi_Fuerte
13 years ago#38
This is just the sorta thing that newbies need to know when they wander over to our board and ask overly-obvious questions.
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent"
Qui-Gon Jinn, Episode I: The Phantom Menace

User Info: JBear427

JBear427
13 years ago#39
You mean, in the unlikely event that one of them actually looks at this thread before making an ass of themselves with a special topic?
"No... I just wanted to piss you off before I kill you."
GTA3, VC and SA=100%

User Info: Xombie_Slaya

Xombie_Slaya
13 years ago#40
Lol^
Oh Xombie, you always know what turns me on. - MafiaMasterMind
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto III
  3. Purple Nines Glitch, Darkel, Donald Love, And more, revised, Vers 2.0!