• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Am I "under levelled" or is the FAQ I checked just over levelled?
carlde21 3 months ago#1
Maybe I was not listening and/or reading well enough but I was really lost in Sochen Cave and didn't understand what to do to progress so I checked the FAQ and the guy was at level 45 for that part and by the time he got to Old Archades he was level...47?! Wow.

And I thought I was overkill, currently at the save just before Old Archades, level 43, 4 levels behind that FAQ. I get it, I guess, level is not as important as equipment, skills, and strategy but mostly I am not so much leveling as I am just trying to get more LP to unlock spells, stronger equips, and augments. And that is with having the thing that doubles LP, I think I got it the first chance I got, 2 of them at least and switched between characters. Anyway, he explained Sochen Cave (with that odd path through various doors) very well, but should I just ignore the level recommendations I saw? The game has been pretty easy so far but the bomb thing presented a challenge, as did Ahriman, the first two things I could reference as really challenging me.
GoukiAkujiki 3 months ago#2
4 levels? You think that’s under, even though you seem to simultaneously know that levels mean nothing? Come on.
carlde21 3 months ago#3
If you don't have anything constructive to say feel free to NOT respond and carry on.
(edited 3 months ago)
GoukiAkujiki 3 months ago#4
I was constructive, I pointed out how a 4 level difference is essentially nothing and that you already know that.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Am I "under levelled" or is the FAQ I checked just over levelled?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A