• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Trying to get Power belt but I think that the monographs are the problem

User Info: Red2Play

Red2Play
2 months ago#1
I have all of the monographs and instead of the wary wolf dropping the power belt they keep dropping arcana's. Is there a way to stop the monographs from changing the drops?

User Info: ContraPop

ContraPop
2 months ago#2
Monograph drops are completely separate from regular drops and don’t affect them in any way. You are probably just getting unlucky.

User Info: Terragent

Terragent
2 months ago#3
The Power Armlet's a rare drop; even at max chain level you're only looking at a 12% drop rate from the Wary Wolf (and a measly 3% if you don't have a chain).

If you're playing the OG game then there's no other way to get it without advancing the plot a decent chunk (post-Draklor it'll be buyable in Balfonheim) but on the off-chance you're playing a Zodiac version, the availability is significantly kinder: it can be gotten from a repeatable chest in Zalera's boss room with a ~20% chance, or can simply be bought from the vendor in the Phon Coast hunter's camp.
The person who respects the letter of the law but not the spirit is a person with no justice in their heart.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Trying to get Power belt but I think that the monographs are the problem
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A