• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. For perfect game, did you bother getting the Bazaar Recipes from Mandragoras?

User Info: Dark_Placebo

Dark_Placebo
5 months ago#1
As topic titled, already have the 5 novelty items, I know the Bazaar recipes they give are worthless and nothing unique. Did anyone bother getting all items? The Monograph % for Jack o Lantern and Four Leaf clover is really small~5%
DFFOO: Arthuroz // 847520148
FFBE: Arthuroz // 568,404,406 - Tidus

User Info: sano83

sano83
4 months ago#2
I do.

Perfect games definition depends on the player, but I like to think that a perfect game means that I get to do everything there is to do at least once.
Which for this game includes getting all the Bazaar Recipes. Even if I am not going to use the item.
VS)FFT)FF IX=DA:O)FF V=CC=PE2)FF VIII=FF XII=ME3=CT=PE)Crysis II)FF III)FF VII)Crysis I)SCII)ME:A)SC)FF X=FF IV)FF VI)FFX-2TLM)FFX-2
---------------------------

User Info: ShinGouken

ShinGouken
3 months ago#3
I did all the bazaar recipes but you choose your own rules man, you're not doing a perfect game for anyone else, you're doing it for you.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. For perfect game, did you bother getting the Bazaar Recipes from Mandragoras?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A