• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. The Worst Player Character Ever

User Info: -Ando-

-Ando-
6 months ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/168653-final-fantasy-vii-remake/78729376

Vote in the Final Showdown Poll!

User Info: Puniard

Puniard
5 months ago#2
Voted for Hope, stupid little sook!

Always whinging about something, at least Cait was funny at times.
"Well, we will see if there is iron in your words." - Vulcan Raven, Metal Gear Solid.

User Info: Uglyface2

Uglyface2
1 month ago#3
Does Vaan improve? By that I mean, does he ever reach a point where he's not acting like he's ten instead of seventeen, and he brightens up enough to not blow everyone's cover the minute they walk off the airship?

-Ando-
1 month ago#4
Uglyface2 posted...
Does Vaan improve?
Yeah, he sort of fades out for most of the middle part of the story and has some good moments toward the end

User Info: AsIfByMagic

AsIfByMagic
1 month ago#5
It would be real hard not to improve from "I'm Captain Basch!"

-Ando-
1 month ago#6
Don't believe Ondore's lies!

User Info: AsIfByMagic

AsIfByMagic
1 month ago#7
I'm still not sure I understand that whole plotline of Basch secretly being alive, Ashe being proclaimed to be dead, and the Marquis being brought out of the shadows by a teenager yelling that he's a 40 year old.

I'm not saying it doesn't make sense necessarily, just that this game is way more complicated than it needs to be.

-Ando-
1 month ago#8
They were trying for high intrigue.

You have to remember, this is a Japanese story, and their political strata is much more influenced by honour, 'face', shame, etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. The Worst Player Character Ever
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A